The Farm in Medford is putting on it's annual Christmas Festival & Winter Wonderland for the Holiday season. The whole family will enjoy meeting Santa Claus and selecting a beautiful Christmas Tree from the Christmas Tree Lot. 100.3 KRWQ will be on hand to sponsor special Christmas activities and Photos with Santa Claus.
Online PR News – 09-December-2009 – – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For information Contact: 541-535-1316
Upcoming Event and Public Service Announcement
MEDFORD, Ore - This fun Christmas Festival is a fundraiser for Kids & Critters, Inc. a non-profit organization dedicated to giving a real farm experience to “at risk” and foster youth as well as the community. This year’s Christmas Festival features:
* A Christmas Tree Lot with grade #1 fresh cut Noble Firs, Douglas Firs, and Nordman Firs;
* KRWQ's Photos with Santa Claus (Free kids' photo with Santa when you get a Christmas Tree at The Farm);
* Indoor Petting Farm (pet & feed friendly animals in a cozy setting);
* Winter AG-Venture Land Play Area (featuring 10 fun-filled activity stations with an agricultural theme);
* Christmas Carnival Games with prizes for all the kids;
* Make Your Own Christmas Wreath (we provide the boughs and the bows, you put it together);
* Home Depot's Kids' Workshop (December 12th, 11 AM – 3 PM);
* Pony Rides and more!
KRWQ’s Christmas Festival runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm. The Festival Starts November 27 and runs through the Holidays.
Christmas Tree Lot open Daily starting November 27th from 10 AM to 6 PM.
KRWQ's Photos With Santa Claus starts November 28th – every Saturday and Sunday from 12 PM to 5 PM. Remember to get a Free Photo with Santa when you purchase your Christmas Tree at The Farm!
Free Hot Cider and Hot Chocolate in the General Store along with great deals on gift items up to 50% off!!
For more info call 541-535-1316 or visit the website at:
The Farm in Medford Oregon
51 South Stage Rd
Medford, OR 97501
# # #
THE FARM is a not-for-profit organization, whose owners and staff have been recognized by veterinarians and by the government for setting the standard for safe and humane animal management.