Columbia fertility practice announces new program to extend the reach of its fertility therapy care... Another patient benefit offered by the South Carolina fertility clinic ranked in the top 2% of fertility clinics nationwide.
Online PR News – 16-May-2011 – – Advanced Fertility is committed to increasing access to fertility treatment. As part of this commitment, the well-known fertility practice, located in West Columbia, SC, is offering several programs specifically designed to make infertility treatment more affordable. Today's newly-announced program is designed to assist both patients with partial insurance coverage and to patients with no coverage.
"Compassionate Care" is available to eligible patients who may not otherwise be able to afford fertility treatment. The program offers certain fertility medications free of charge to clinic patients who come from a wide geographic area and who meet the following criteria:
- No insurance coverage for fertility medication;
- Currently undergoing fertility treatment with a physician specifically trained in advanced infertility treatment and the use of gonadotropin therapy;
- US citizen or permanent resident;
- Qualifying annual household gross income based on a standard set of parameters;
- Have not received fertility medications in the past through the "Compassionate Care" program offered through Advanced Fertility.
- Qualifying income is assessed according to a standard set of parameters including the Federal poverty guidelines, which take into account number of persons in household and state of residence.