Communities are evaluated based on a number of subjects including lifestyle and price range. BestRetirementDestinations.com ranks the best retirement communities on a monthly basis for your benefit.
Online PR News – 08-December-2009 – – Plymouth, IN- BestRetirementDestinations.com has ranked this month’s Top Assisted Living Retirement Communities for the benefit of those who need individual attention. The variety of potential retirement destinataions can make the decision daunting.
Because there is a point in everyone’s life where we need assistance, BestRestirementDestinations.com has evaluated and listed the best in assisted living.
These communities are the best for those seeking an assisted living retirement:
1. The Watermark at Logan Square- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2. TidePointe, A Classic Residence by Hyatt- Head Island, South Carolina
3. The Cedars of Chapel Hill- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4. Thunderbird Retirement Resort- Glendale, Arizona
5. The Retreat at Santa Rita Springs- Green Valley Arizona
6. Classic Residence by Hyatt in Monterey- Monterey, California
7. Casa de las Campanas- San Diego, California
8. The Watermark at 3030 Park- Bridgeport, Connecticut
9. The Classic at West Palm Beach- West Palm Beach, Florida
10. Regency at Hualalai- Kailua Kona, Hawaii
11. Heritage Club Denver- Denver, Colorado
12. Newport Place- Boynton Beach, Florida
13. Collingswood Manor- Collingswood, New Jersey
14. Cape Cod Senior Residences at Pocasset- Bourne, Massachusetts
15. Oak Tree Villa- Scotts Valley, California
16. Hawthorn Lakes- Vernon Hills, Illinois
17. Methuen Village at Riverwalk Park- Methuen Massechusetts
18. La Vida Real- San Diego, California
19. Valle Verde- Santa Barbara, California
20. Casa de Santa Fe- Rocklin, California
21. Mt. Bachelor Village- Bend Oregon
22. The Watermark at East Hill- Southbury, Connecticut
23. Maravilla- Santa Barbara, California
24. Ocean House- Santa Monica, California
25. Richmond Nantwich Village- Cheshire, United Kingdom
26. Classic Residence by Hyatt in Palo Alto- Palo Alto, California
27. Maile at Leihano- Kapolei, Hawaii
28. Edgemere- Dallas, Texas
29. Air Force Village West- Riverside, California
30. Standish Village at Lower Mills- Dorchester, Massachusetts
In order to get into this prestigious list, each was put through an intense evaluation process for best retirement communities. BestRetirementDestination.com helps you decide where to retire when you need a little extra help. Subjects considered include the quality of personalized care, medical care, social networking, safety/security, and proximity to additional medical care. All ranked communities have proven themselves to be well above standard considering these five critical ranking criteria.
Learn more about the Best Assisted Living Retirement Destination and other great communities.
Retirement communities interested in being considered for rankings should visit us at http://www.bestretirementdestinations.com/rankings/communities/apply-for-ranking Apply for Rankings