The book provides intriguing insights into the business world based on the integration of organizational psychology and brain science‚ÄĒand shows us how we can translate brain power into booming business success
Online PR News – 16-May-2011 – – Boston, MA, May 14, 2011 -- Harvard psychiatrist, professor, brain-imaging researcher, certified master executive coach, and award-winning author Srini Pillay, MD, has recently released a provocative new book, Your Brain and Business: The Neuroscience of Great Leaders (FT Press, Hardcover, April 2011). The book provides intriguing insights into the business world based on the integration of organizational psychology and brain science‚ÄĒand shows us how we can translate brain power into booming business success.
‚ÄúIn order to make more money and put your strategies to work requires more than file drawers filled with paper plans or psychological ‚Äėinsights‚Äô based on observations. Brain science illuminates business-related facts that we simply cannot see from the outside,‚ÄĚ says Dr. Pillay.
Your Brain and Business, is the follow up to Dr. Pillay‚Äôs bestseller, Life Unlocked: 7 Revolutionary Lessons for Overcoming Fear (Rodale). Dr. Pillay brings a fresh and new perspective to self-help with a highly credible background. After graduating as the overall top medical student, he trained in psychiatry at McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School. He is also the CEO of NeuroBusiness Group (http://www.neurobusinessgroup.com), an executive coaching company whose client roster includes top consulting firms, Novartis, Genzyme and The World Bank. His book, which was peer-reviewed by Wharton Business School, has been called a tremendous resource for coaches, leaders and managers in almost every profession.
In his book, Dr. Pillay discusses:
* Cutting edge-techniques to help you accelerate from thought to action
* Why positive thinking is not just a well-meaning approach to making more money, and how it can actually impact the brain in specific ways
* How understanding brain science can help you use your intuition more effectively and be a more effective innovator
* How leaders who fail do so because their brains expose their intangible vulnerabilities and suddenly convert their chances for success into chaos
* Why so few businesses actually institute real change‚ÄĒand how understanding the brain can help businesses grow
Dr. Pillay has recently been featured in print, radio and television outlets including Forbes.com, Epoca Magazine in Brazil, Fox News, HLN, Nancy Grace, The Business News Network, Oprah Radio (Dr. Laura Berman‚Äôs show), Martha Stewart Whole Living, Elle, and Cosmopolitan. For more information, log on to www.srinipillay.com
Media contact for Dr. Pillay: Janet Vasquez, The Investor Relations Group, 212-825-3210, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Investor Relations Group
11 Stone Street, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10004