Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Biofuels Market Set to Expand in Sweden" which analyzes the key trends in the biofuels market in Sweden.
Online PR News – 08-December-2009 – – Biofuels Market Set to Expand in Sweden
The biofuel industry in Sweden is all set to expand primarily due to the new legislation on energy and climate strategy passed by the Swedish parliament. The Swedish government intends to have its transport sector fossil fuel free by 2030. The government is also planning to introduce a new legislation which would make 10% bioethanol blending and 7% biodiesel blending mandatory by July, 2010. The European Parliament has mandated a minimum 10% blending target of biofuels with fossil fuels for the transportation sector by 2020. To achieve these ambitious objectives, numerous financial and tax incentives are being provided to boost the development of the biofuels industry in Sweden. This legislation is expected to usher in a new era of growth for the biofuels industry in Sweden and is thus expected to enable the country to have zero net carbon emissions by 2050. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=109668&rt=Biofuels-Market-Set-to-Expand-in-Sweden.html )
- This report analyzes the key trends in the biofuels market in Sweden.
- market sizing information of the Sweden biofuels market
- analysis of drivers of the biofuel market in Sweden.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights from GlobalData on the key events happening in the alternative energy industry.
- Gain a strong understanding of the energy market and analyze the major trends in the global alternative energy industry today
- Identify opportunities and challenges with the help of our analysis of the latest news and deals in the alternative energy industry
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of information on latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=109668&rt=Biofuels-Market-Set-to-Expand-in-Sweden.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook