RateGain is conducting a workshop on how hoteliers can monitor social media networks, analyze the comments & reviews and use it to enhance the quality standards of their properties.
Online PR News – 14-May-2011 – – RateGain, an award-winning hospitality and travel technology company, is organizing a workshop titled “Guest Satisfaction Audit for Quality assurance & Reputation Management” to discuss how to implement an effective guest satisfaction audit process that takes the concept of online reputation management for hoteliers to the next level of highly analytical and actionable data.
This workshop will discuss in detail some of the main components of guest satisfaction and how it can be analyzed by tracking online reputation on social networks, consumer review sites, blogs etc. It will showcase some of the best practices and successful case studies of hotel companies that are leveraging the guests’ feedback as quality audit indicators.
Agenda of the workshop
• Components of Guest Satisfaction
• Go beyond reputation management and incorporate quality assurance
• Best practices and Success stories
Schedule: Day 2, May 19, 4-5 PM, Room No. 2
Speaker: Amit Khurana, VP, APAC & ME - Hospitality Solutions, RateGain
Hoteliers can also meet RateGain at booth no 4 where the company is also showcasing some of its main products for hotels as well as OTAS, Airlines and Travel companies:
• ChannelGain: Online Channel Management Solution for hotels
• PriceGain-Hotels: Rate Shopping Solution for hotels
• VisibilityGain: Online Reputation Management Solution for hotels
• NetReports: Comparative Price Intelligence for OTAs & Travel Companies
• PriceGain-Air: Rate Shopping for Airlines
• PriceGain-Audit: Rate Intelligence Solution for Corporate Travel Buyers
• rumbido: Social Media Referral Marketing Solution
RateGain, one of the most awarded hospitality and travel technology companies, offers innovative web-based solutions to top Online Travel Agents, Airlines, Wholesalers and Hotels across 65 countries. Our solutions are in the areas of Online Channel Management, Guest Satisfaction Audit, Competitive Price Intelligence, Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing. Established in 2004, RateGain is headquartered in Noida, India with offices in the US, Thailand, Spain, Dubai and the UK. For more information, please visit www.rategain.com.