Bharatbook.com added a new report on "UK Childrenswear Retailers 2010" which gives in-depth and comprehensive analysis on UK childrenswear Retailer market.
Online PR News – 07-December-2009 – – UK Childrenswear Retailers 2010 is a comprehensive analysis of the UK sector. Childrenswear has proved to be the most resilient of the clothing sectors during the recession, but some retailers have been more adept at gaining share. This report explains the challenges and issues retailers face, as well as the opportunities the market offers for future growth. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=127918&rt=UK-Childrenswear-Retailers-2010.html )
* Market value 1999-2009e including girls, boys and infantswear market sizes. Channel value and shares, space allocation and advertising spend.
* Profiles of 16 major operators including Asda, Adams, Gap, H&M, M&S, Matalan, Mothercare, Primark, Tesco, and a new addition on smaller specialists.
* Five year market shares, 10 year trading records and store portfolios, sale densities, space allocation, advertising spend, key operating statistics.
* Outlook for market and analysis of threat from smaller niche operators, non specialists and online development.
Though the childrenswear market will decline by 0.1% in 2009 this will be less than adult sectors, and infantswear will increase thanks to a mini baby boom. The most important change is in volume, which we expect to slump from growth of 4.0% in 2008 to a decline of 0.1%. This represents a challenge for childrenswear retailers.
Retailers have won share primarily as a result of Woolworths' demise in late 2008. The 5.4% market share this freed up has been spread across the market but value retailers and grocers are the main beneficiaries. Grocers collectively have gained £324 million in 2009.
Childrenswear specialists have continued to lose share - only Mothercare and Adams remain as significant operators, with the former having the most potential to grow its business in both the UK and internationally. Clothing specialists hold the largest share of the market - accounting for over half the £4.23bn market in 2009.
Reasons to Purchase
* Benchmark your business against competitors and the market with comprehensive data and expert analysis.
* Identify growth opportunities and develop effective business plans by comparing retailers' tactics and using our advice on strategies for success.
* Understand the dynamics of the market and which categories will produce further market share gains once Woolworths' share has been absorbed.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=127918&rt=UK-Childrenswear-Retailers-2010.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook