Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi is the architect, designer and developer of “Quick Recovery” brand of Data Recovery Software, Quick Recovery spectrum contains over 30 bands. The spectrum has become broader as Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd., has today proudly announced the launch of two solutions for MS Exchange Server, Quick Recovery For MS Exchange and Quick Recovery For EDB To PST.
Online PR News – 05-December-2009 – – Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi is the architect, designer and developer of “Quick Recovery” brand of Data Recovery Software, Quick Recovery spectrum contains over 30 bands, band of the spectrum starts with Desktop Data recovery, Server Data Recovery including RAID servers, File Repairing, Email Repairing/ Recovery, Email Conversion/Migration and data recovery software for other media like CD’s, Data Card etc. Quick Recovery spectrum covers Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, Novell, UNIX and Macintosh with Email Recovery/Repairing solutions for MS Exchange Client, MS Outlook, Lotus Dominos, Outlook Express etc.
The spectrum has become broader as Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd., has today proudly announced the launch of two solutions for MS Exchange Server, Quick Recovery For MS Exchange and Quick Recovery For EDB To PST. Exchange Database File (.edb) of MS Exchange Server stores information of all the user mailboxes that are created and saved on MS Exchange Server. .EDB file with .STM file works together to provide users the facility to send and receive emails.
Quick Recovery For MS Exchange - The .edb file can get corrupt, damaged or virus attacked due to various reasons. Quick Recovery For MS Exchange recovery software would repair the corrupt .edb file by scanning it extensively and then existing user mailboxes would be listed which were either corrupt, damaged, virus attacked or accidentally deleted. Desired mailbox or multiple mailboxes from which emails and other items that have to be recovered can be selected and recovered. The recovered mailboxes can be converted and viewed when converted into .pst file, which can easily be imported to MS Outlook. Quick Recovery For MS Exchange easily recovers email databases when the following error messages and many more that appear :
• Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service.
• Deleted Mail Box recovery
• Error -528 initializing the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store database.
• 614. All future database updates will be rejected. Information Store (3420) Unable to rollback operation #65678740 on database C:\EXCHSRVR\mdbdata\priv1.edb
• Improper Exchange Server shutdowns
• JET_errRecordNotFound, the key was not found" , "Jet_errRecordDeleted"
Quick Recovery For EDB To PST – This would be a useful tool for users/administrators to migrate .EDB files to .PST files. The procedure for converting would be the same as explained above.
“ Quick Recovery For MS Exchange is a comprehensive product for MS Exchange Server users/administrators, ensuring in event of a crash to meet their requirements by recovering complete mailboxes or entire EDB file, Email , Email properties, Drafts, Calendar items, tasks, notes and address book contacts, Message attachment files” said Alok Gupta – MD, Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd.
• Recovers email addresses from Active Directory storage
• Multiple mailboxes can be selected at a time to convert them into PST
• Recovers folders, messages and file attachments
• Supports Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007, 2003, 2003 SP1, 2003 SP2, 2000 and 5.5
• Recovers notes, contacts, tasks and appointments
• Recovers creation dates for all objects
• Formatting recovered for RTF and HTML messages & attachments
• Easy to use, no special user skills required
• Full install/uninstall support
• Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, 2003 Server or 2000 Server supported
For Demo download kindly visit www.unistal.in or www.unistal.com
Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd. is a ISO 9001:2008 certified company , market leader in software product and application development with a global footprint of more than 5,000,000 user licenses spread over 125 countries.
More details about Unistal visit www.unistal.in