Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Emerging Nuclear Power Countries Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020" which gives upcoming opportunities in the emerging nuclear power market.
Online PR News – 04-December-2009 – – Emerging Nuclear Power Countries: Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
The report covers global nuclear power industry development and its growth trajectory following the emergence of several countries in introducing nuclear power programs. It provides an analysis of the market size of the emerging nuclear power countries during the period 2010-30. Detailed analysis of the key players that are likely to participate in the emerging nuclear power market is also examined in the report. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=126678&rt=Emerging-Nuclear-Power-Countries-Market-Analysis-and-Forecasts-to-2020.html )
The growing demand for power is the key driving factor behind the emergence of nuclear power countries. Currently, 32 countries have nuclear power in their energy mix accounting for nearly 16% of the total power generated in the world. The share of nuclear power in the global energy mix will increase in the long run with the emergence of these new nuclear power countries. The total value of the emerging nuclear power market is estimated to be more than $ 160 billion during the period 2010-30. The European region will account for the largest slice of this market accounting for about two-fifths of the costs incurred in the global nuclear power plant construction. Closely behind Europe is the Middle-East and African region which accounts for more one-third of the emerging nuclear power market. The Asia-Pacific region follows next contributing to the remaining share.
The report provides detailed information and analysis on the global nuclear power industry development and its growth trajectory following the emergence of several countries in introducing nuclear power programs. Its scope includes:
- Emerging nuclear power countries and market value in key regions including Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
- Key growth drivers of the emerging nuclear power market and the restraining forces.
- Regional trends in the emerging nuclear power market and their expansion plans during the period 2010-30
- Key players in the emerging nuclear power market together with an in-depth analysis of the companies.
- Major happening deal activities pertaining to nuclear power plant construction in the emerging nuclear power market by type and company.
- Qualitative analysis of the market drivers, restraints, present status, nuclear regulations and planned timelines of the key emerging nuclear power countries.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Gain most up to date information and analysis on the potential opportunities and challenges in the emerging nuclear power market
- Identify the key growth regions and potential opportunities in the emerging nuclear power market.
- Understand the upcoming opportunities in the emerging nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the key strength and weakness of major players in the emerging nuclear power market
- Understand potential market opportunities in various geographies and fine tune business strategy in your target locations
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=126678&rt=Emerging-Nuclear-Power-Countries-Market-Analysis-and-Forecasts-to-2020.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook