Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Asia Pacific Smart Grid Opportunity: Analysis and Market Forecasts" which gives Competitive Scenario Analysis of key smart grid technologies with profiles of companies.
Online PR News – 04-December-2009 – – Asia Pacific Smart Grid Opportunity: Analysis and Market Forecasts
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the smart grid related developments in Asia Pacific. The report covers various aspects of the smart grid and related technologies such as market sizing, investment scenario analysis and competitive landscape analysis. At the very outset, the report discusses the concept of smart grid and the benefits arising out of its implementation. The report proceeds to explain the smart grid industry dynamics in Asia Pacific identifying the key market drivers, industry challenges and providing a list of smart grid pilot projects in Asia Pacific. It elaborates on the Asia Pacific market for smart meters, advanced energy storage systems, high voltage direct current cables, wind and solar energy generation systems and broadband over power line. A section of the report is dedicated to the major policies and standards related to the smart grid industry in Asia Pacific. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=126680&rt=Asia-Pacific-Smart-Grid-Opportunity-Analysis-and-Market-Forecasts.html )
The report analyzes market opportunities, drivers and challenges emerging from the smart grid rollout in Asia Pacific for the players spanning industries from power, information technology, to telecommunications. Its scope includes:
- Detailed analysis of Asia Pacific markets for smart meters, High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) cables, wind power, solar power and advanced energy storage technologies
- Key economies of Asia Pacific such as China, India and Asia Pacific are covered Annualized Installed Base of Smart meters from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Cumulative Installed Base of Smart meters from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Market Revenues from Smart meters from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Customer Base of Broadband over power line from 2001 to 2015
- Annualized Installed Capacity data for Asia Pacific Wind and Solar Power markets
- Detailed Coverage of Smart Grid Pilot Projects In Asia Pacific
- Key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints.
- Competitive Scenario Analysis of key smart grid technologies with profiles of companies such as Siemens AG, Landis+Gyr AG, General Electric Company, AREVA T&D and ABB Ltd.
- Regulatory framework – Policies and Standards governing the market
- The report sources its data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the high-growth markets in the Asia Pacific smart grid arena
- Facilitate strategic decision making in smart grid sectors
- Decide upon market penetration and expansion plans in smart grid related markets
- Identify and capitalize on key industry trends
- Do deals with strong understanding of historic investment scenario
- Gain Competitive Intelligence in the Asia Pacific smart grid Industry
- Chalk out action plan for smart grid roll out
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=126680&rt=Asia-Pacific-Smart-Grid-Opportunity-Analysis-and-Market-Forecasts.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook