Golden Networking's Next Stop America China Conference 2011 to Demonstrate Chinese CEOs and Top Executives The Proven Path to Enter the US Market, Beijing, June 13-14th, and Shanghai, June 16-17th
Online PR News – 04-May-2011 – – New York, NY, May 02, 2011 -- Michael A. Zakkour, Principal, Technomic Asia, will present at Golden Networking’s Next Stop America China Conference 2011 (http://www.NextStopAmerica.com), in Beijing, June 13-14th, and Shanghai, June 16-17th. Next Stop America China Conference 2011 will provide Chinese CEOs and top executives of firms that area planning to launch and expand their business in the United States a proven path to successfully enter the market. Next Stop America China Conference 2011 will serve as a comprehensive guide to management in areas that include branding, marketing strategy, internal operations, and legal regulations Chinese businessmen and managers must know about the American market.
Mr. Zakkour is a principal at Technomic Asia, a management consulting firm based in Shanghai, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tompkins International. He has more than fifteen years in international market strategy and consulting, primarily in Asia. He has assisted more than 200 multinational and SME companies in their assessment of opportunities in Asia and their resultant business strategy development and implementation. Over the past three years he has helped numerous Chinese companies with the planning and execution of their US market entry strategies and is the founder of the China Going Global Consortium. Prior to joining Technomic Asia, Mr. Zakkour was the managing director of China BrightStar, LLC, a leading China-focused consulting and sourcing services firm and was VP of Beijing-Gongmei, a Chinese manufacturing conglomerate.
His extensive, hands-on dealings in China during the last decade have led Mr. Zakkour to be widely consulted by businesses, universities, and media on such topics as Chinese business and investment opportunities; the ever-changing nature of China–U.S. trade and political relations; cross-cultural negotiation; manufacturing / sourcing / supply chain management; marketing, sales, and distribution in the Chinese market; apparel production and sales and green/sustainable growth initiatives. He is also regularly called upon as a speaker and lecturer, and has presented before bodies as august and diverse as the New York Bar Association’s Asian Affairs Committee, Thompson-Reuters’ annual China Conference, Columbia Business School and the Wharton School of Business China Conference. Additionally, Mr. Zakkour serves on the board of directors of the Asian Financial Society.
In addition to Mr. Zakkour, Golden Networking’s distinguished lineup of speakers at Next Stop America China Conference 2011 includes:
• Dan Harris, Principal, Harris and Moure
• Scott Markman, President, The Monogram Group
• Michael Press, President, Michael Press Consulting
• Ann Lee, Adjunct Professor of Economics and Finance, New York University
• Tripp Davis, Partner, 7 Mile Advisors
• Lijie Zhu, Managing Director, Dragon Gate Investment Partners
• Bruce Fogelson, Co-Chair, Roosevelt University China Initiative
Next Stop America China Conference 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (HFTHappyHour.com), May 10th, New York City
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 New York City, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (HFTLeadersForum.com), May 23, 24 & 25, New York City
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (HFTHappyHour.com), June 14th, New York City
• Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Singapore, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 20 & 21, Singapore
• Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Hong Kong, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 23 & 24, Hong Kong
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010 DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".
New York, NY