Celebration Media U.S. and Talk of the Town News have announced the latest recipients of the prestigious Talk of the Town Award, including several repeat winners.
Online PR News – 30-April-2011 – – Celebration Media U.S. (CMUS) and Talk of the Town News, leaders in providing businesses with strategies for improving customer service, today announced the latest recipients of their prestigious CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
CMUS and Talk of the Town News celebrate the following businesses, the most recent award recipients. The Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award honors companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business rating services:
• Howard E. Spector, D.D.S. in Chicago, Ill., has achieved 5-star status in the Orthodontists category for the second consecutive year.
• The Fat Greek in Honolulu, Hawaii, has achieved award status for the second consecutive year in the Greek Restaurants category.
• The Black Walnut Inn in Amherst, Mass., is an award winner in the Bed & Breakfast category for the second consecutive year.
• Lyn Lake Chiropractic in Minneapolis, Minn., has received the highest rating with 5 stars in the Chiropractic category, and is a three-time winner.
• Naan & Kabab, located in Reno, Nev., and headed by Chef Maurice, has won again in 2011 with an impressive 4.5 stars in the Mediterranean Restaurants category.
To determine 2011 award recipients, CMUS’ dedicated team of researchers spent more than 6,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star ratings system, CMUS Power Ratings™. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
Among the types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards are hospitals, dentists, accountants, physical therapists, veterinarians, optometrists, insurance, chiropractors, lawyers, financial planners, restaurants, bakeries, event centers, home improvement companies, florists, spas, salons and mortgage companies, in addition to several other categories.
This is the third year Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. Additional award recipients will be announced throughout the year.
We continue our ratings each week and will post the new 2011 scores as they are calculated. To see all of the Talk of the Town Award recipients or for more information about CMUS and Talk of the Town News, visit http://talkofthetownnews.com/ or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media U.S.
Celebration Media U.S. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Awards and the CMUS Power Ratings™ award program, which are dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award.