Mooee has created one of the most advanced Golf GPS App for the iPhone. With itâ€™s Ball Path Tracking feature, it surpasses most stand alone Golf GPS devices and iPhone Apps. The best thing is itâ€™s very easy to use. It is designed by golfers for golfers.
Online PR News – 29-April-2011 – – GolfSites has all the bells and whistles of similar Golf GPS Apps plus it has something others donâ€™t â€“ Ball Path Tracking. By pressing your stroke button every time you hit a ball, GolfSites will remember where youâ€™ve hit, and will show you your ball paths at the end of the game. You can even e-mail the ball path to show your friends your best hole of the day.
â€śGPS electronics ... have been around, but none with such ease of use as GolfSites â€ť - excerpted from Golf Magazine (Asia Edition)
â€śThe most attractive feature of GolfSites is capturing the information necessary to improve your gameâ€ť - HK Golfer
With itâ€™s Location Scoring System, Golfsites makes it easy for you to use this App. All you need is hit your ball, press a button, hit a ball, press a button and so on. All your scores will be recorded, statistics and location captured. No need to remember where you hit and how to use the scoring part of the App.
No Internet connection or data roaming required during play. GolfSites is created with multi-Country playing in mind. If you travel to another country to play golf, you just pre-download the course at home and you can have all the information (including aerial and GPS) during play. No need to pay for expensive data roaming while you play.
1. Courses for GolfSites. Thousands of courses worldwide. You pay for the course you want. All courses are done by experienced golfers and not by computers.
2. Marker Distances. GolfSites provides distances to different key markers on the golf course.
3. Ball Path Tracking.
4. Location Scoring System.
5. No data roaming necessary during play.
6. Statistics. Golf clubsâ€™ full swing average distance, GIR, FIR, putts performance, scoring averages, recovery performances.
7. Simplified layup, thereâ€™s a radar overlay of 50 yards increment, you can spot which is the perfect location for your next shot.
8. Stableford Scoring. Calculates your Stableford points during play.
9. Pay as you go. You can purchase as many courses as you want, the App comes with 5 golf clubs. If you need more, you can use the In-App Purchase to buy more at US$0.99 per golf club.
10. Designs in the App allow easy viewing under intense sunlight.