New Report on "The Future of Monoclonal Antibodies - Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis" available through Aarkstore Enterprise
Online PR News – 02-December-2009 – – Summary
The leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “The Future of Monoclonal Antibodies - Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis.” The report provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global monoclonal antibodies market. The report analyzes the markets for monoclonal antibodies in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, annual cost of therapy and market potential are forecast until 2015 for select segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and also analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the monoclonal antibodies market from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward to 2015
- Analysis of the potential for the monoclonal antibodies market in select therapeutic areas. These include HER2 breast cancer, bone metastases, multiple sclerosis, Non Small Cell Lung cancer (NSCLC) and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Market characterization of the monoclonal antibodies market including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co, Biogen Idec, AstraZeneca, Bristol -Myers Squibb, Elan Pharmaceuticals, Amgen Inc and Eli Lilly
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global monoclonal antibodies market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class molecules with more efficiency and better safety
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding key focus areas of leading companies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585.