New Report on "The Future of Contract Research Outsourcing - Market Forecasts to 2015, Geographical Landscape and Competitive Benchmarking" available through Aarkstore Enterprise
Online PR News – 02-December-2009 – – Summary
The leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “The Future of Contract Research Outsourcing - Market Forecasts to 2015, Geographical Landscape and Competitive Benchmarking”. The research provides key data, information and analysis of the global contract research outsourcing market. The report provides market overview, competitive landscape and market trends information on the contract research outsourcing market. This report provides comprehensive information on the different service models present in the industry, key trends affecting contract research organizations and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships and service agreements.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Overview of contract research outsourcing and key reasons why pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies outsource to contract research organizations
- Comprehensive analysis of the fully-integrated and functional service models of contract research outsourcing
- Market size (2006-2015) and company share (2008) data for global contract research outsourcing market
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and trends
- Geographic landscape covering the emerging regions such as Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, India and China for contract research outsourcing
- Competitive landscape covering key players Quintiles, Covance, PPD, Charles River Laboratories and PARAXEL International
- M&A landscape and opportunity analysis of the emerging markets
- Regulatory landscape of the US and key European countries in the contract research outsourcing market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will enable you to:
- Develop key strategies to reduce expenditure on R&D by outsourcing to the contract research organizations
- Develop a clear knowledge and understanding of how companies use contract research outsourcing to improve drug development productivity
- Make informed decisions related to contract research outsourcing by building a thorough understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of contract research outsourcing
- Identify leading contract research outsourcing destinations and the best practices for entering into contract research outsourcing agreements in different countries
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Make informed decisions related to the M&A activities in the contract research outsourcing market
- Overcome the regulatory hurdles in the contract research outsourcing market
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global contract research outsourcing market and the factors shaping it"
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585.