SEO Firm Gains Success with Free Press Release Submission Sites
12/01/2009

SEO Internet Marketing firm publishes resource website to share secrets on how to use Free Press Distribution sites to increase website traffic.

Online PR News – 01-December-2009 – – SEO Internet Marketing firm Irbtrax publishes a resource website revealing secrets on how to use Free Press Distribution sites to help increase website traffic, and gain additional revenue. The website, called PrSiteList.com, includes a list of high performing Free online Press Release services along with effective press release marketing strategies.

At Irbtrax they have used Free Press Release Distribution as the primary Internet Marketing campaign to introduce http://PrSiteList.com to it's target market. The results have been extremely successful. In fact, a recent free press release distributed by http://onlineprnews.com resulted in over 170 unique website visitors, and still counting.

According to Steve Johnson, who is the http://PrSiteList.com administrator-

“The hardest part was finding free online press release companies that could really deliver. Once we were able to do that, the results we've achieved using this marketing and Internet Visibility resource has exceeded all expectations. This trial and error led to the creation of PrSiteList.com.”

To further illustrate his point, the site's administrator reveals that 97% of PrSiteList.com visitors have come from it's free press release marketing strategy. The other 3% from Internet Searches or emails that have been exchanged.

About: PrSiteList.com was created by http://www.Irbtrax.com and is dedicated to providing a unique easy to follow online resource for users of Free Press Release Distribution strategies, or those interested in getting started. It's
20 plus lists were recently updated on 11/30/09 to ensure accuracy. This free online resource also includes valuable time saving how-to tips and other important information.