Smith-Roberts National Corp. -A National Land Survey Coordinator Helping Clients with 2011 ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys.
Online PR News – 29-April-2011 – – Smith-Roberts National Corporation is a nationwide land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating and reviewing Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions. Established in 1981, Smith-Roberts National Corp is a Nationwide ALTA Land Survey coordinator leader in the Land Survey industry with timely deliveries and reasonable fees.
The new 2011 ALTA/ACSM requirements affect Title Companies, Surveyors and Lenders. SRN currently assists these companies with the new requirements. Below are recent ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys executed by SRN:
• ALTA Survey for expansive Florida Hotel and Resort
• ALTA Survey for 15 Auto Dealerships across United States
• Fast Food Chains purchases multiple commercial properties and SRN provides ALTA/ACSM Survey for restaurants
• 60 ALTA Multi-site Surveys for National Retail Chain in Texas, Florida, Alabama and Georgia
• Medical Office Buildings and Hospital ALTA Land Title Surveys
• Wind Farm Survey of 5,000 Acres including Construction Staking of Road and Location of Turbines
• 22 Multiple Dwelling Apartment Complexes across Midwest which includes Multi-Site ALTA ACSM Commercial Surveys
• San Diego, California Hotel ALTA Land Title Survey
• Concrete Batch Plants and Gravel Pits in Texas including ALTA survey and Aerial Exhibits.
• 6 Lumber yards Site Surveys in Central US
• ALTA Surveys for Campus Housing at Oklahoma State University. (University Land Title Surveys) Go Pokes!
Smith-Roberts National Corporation is staffed by Professional Land Surveyors who are trained to address survey and title issues prior to closing and during the due diligence period. While SRN is licensed to survey in 15 states, SRN often uses local licensed professionals to ensure satisfactory completion of the project. SRN requires that all surveys comply with the current ALTA/ACSM Minimum Standard Detail Requirements, which is one of the highest standards in the surveying profession. By using these standards and having Professional Land Surveyors oversee all aspects of the site transaction, the completion of the project is assured to be timely and thorough.
As evident by these projects and past history, Smith-Roberts National Corporation is a leading nationwide land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating and reviewing Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions.
In fact, SRN will provide a project quote within 24 hours, which greatly assists professionals with coordination and bidding projects.
About Smith- Roberts
Incorporated in 1981, Smith-Roberts National Corporation is a nationwide leader in the Land Survey industry with exceptional service, timely deliveries and reasonable fees. Smith-Roberts National Corp. is a nationwide ALTA Land Survey coordinator and the originator of the DesignReady Survey®.
The professional team of SRN is a land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions for nationwide clients.
For more information – please visit http://www.smith-roberts.com
Or call Cliff Stout, PLS at 800 411-2010
Address: 100 N.E. 5th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
Phone: (405) 840-7094
Fax: (405) 516-2680