Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Commercial Insight: Molecular Targeted Cancer Therapies Leading companies will hold onto competitive advantage in high growth market" into its market report catalogue for reselling.
Online PR News – 01-December-2009 – – Commercial Insight: Molecular Targeted Cancer Therapies Leading companies will hold onto competitive advantage in high growth market
Molecular targeted cancer therapies are the biggest and fastest growing class of cancer drugs in terms of sales. As growth of revenues from cytotoxic therapies and antihormonal therapies has slowed and many key brands in these classes face imminent patent expiries, it is unsurprising that the major oncology companies have shifted their focus towards the molecular targeted cancer therapies market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=104962&rt=Commercial-Insight-Molecular-Targeted-Cancer-Therapies-Leading-companies-will-hold-onto-competitive-advantage-in-high-growth-market.html )
* Forecast sales of every marketed molecular targeted cancer therapy in each of the seven major markets over the period 2008 to 2018
* Analysis and segmentation of the market at various levels including drug class, country, brand and company
* Comprehensive brand profiles and analysis for the key brands, including approval dates, patent expiries and all key events likely to impact sales
* Snapshot of the molecular targeted cancer therapies market in the rest of the world
Total sales of marketed molecular targeted cancer therapies in the seven major pharmaceutical markets will grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from $17.5 billion in 2008 to $44.7 billion in 2018. Drivers of growth will include the continuing adoption of molecular targeted cancer therapies in currently approved indications and approvals in new indications.
Avastin (bevacizumab; Roche/Chugai) was the top-selling molecular targeted cancer therapy brand in 2008, and will remain the leading brand in 2018. Avastin will achieve this growth through indication expansion across a number of new tumor types and increasing uptake in new territories.
With a dominant presence in three of the four highest incidence solid tumors and the highest incidence hematological malignancy, Roche has established a stranglehold over the molecular targeted cancer therapies market. This will continue through to 2018, driven mainly by the strong performance of the company's monoclonal antibody franchise.
Reasons to Purchase
* Quantify the performance of each of the marketed molecular targeted cancer therapies in the seven major markets over the period 2008 to 2018
* Assess the changing key opportunities and threats both for currently marketed and pipeline targeted therapy cancer brands
* Identify the leading brands in this market over the next 10 years and understand the key factors driving their success
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=104962&rt=Commercial-Insight-Molecular-Targeted-Cancer-Therapies-Leading-companies-will-hold-onto-competitive-advantage-in-high-growth-market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook