soft Xpansion has released the new version 7 of Perfect PDF Premium. The program is a complete all-in-one solution for all tasks associated with PDF files.
Online PR News – 28-April-2011 – – Bochum, Germany, April 27, 2011 -- Today soft Xpansion unveils the new version 7 of Perfect PDF Premium. It enables users to create and edit PDF documents efficiently. Perfect PDF 7 Premium is available as a download version, starting in soft Xpansion's web shop eknow-how.com today (http://www.eknow-how.de/shop-en/pprod/sp02800e.php). The CD-ROM version will be available at the end of May. The recommended retail price of the program is 79,99 Euros. For upgrades from versions 5 or 6, the price is 39,99 Euros. This means that users of previous versions save 50 percent. New customers of Perfect PDF products will get the download version for 74,99 Euros.
Dr. Juri Stern, Managing Director at soft Xpansion: "With Perfect PDF 7 Premium, we put an emphasis on the following improvements and enhancements: On the one hand, users may now create new PDF files directly from within more office programs, e-mail applications and web browsers. On the other hand, we enhanced the annotation functionality and added some useful servicing tools to work with existing PDF files more efficiently. And not to forget, we added other extensions, for example Java Script support, AES-256 encryption, batch processing, barcode fields and user-defined paper formats."
THE NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 7 AT A GLANCE
Extended Integration for seamless PDF Creation - 14 applications available
* Integration into Microsoft Office applications now includes Visio and Project
* Integration into OpenOffice.org
* Integration into Firefox and Thunderbird (Mozilla family)
New and expanded PDF Features
* Conversion of web sites in a predefined depth (following links)
* New, secure encryption algorithm: AES-256
* Form fields for two-dimensional barcodes
* Sound and video annotations may be played directly from within PDF files
Service Functionality and Tools
* Add and save user defined paper formats
* Separate window area for annotations and hierarchical annotations structure
* Snapshot, measuring and loupe tools
* Batch mode processing
* Search for text strings in PDF files on a local computer or in a local network
THE BASIC FUNCTIONALITY: AN OVERVIEW
The soft Xpansion web site includes an overview of all program functionality on the product pages (http://soft-xpansion.com/index.php?p=pdftech/pdf7).
GENERAL FEATURES OF PERFECT PDF 7 PREMIUM
* Modern user interface (ribbon design like in Microsoft Office 2007) makes it easier to navigate through the program. Thanks to this interface, the program features and commands are grouped more clearly than in "classical" windows software.
* For more complex tasks, a contextual help system and information bars have been integrated into the program. Therefore, in these cases it is not necessary to consult the help file and/or the printed manual.
* Separate windows for editing and commenting of PDF files as well as several reading views make it easier to work with the application.
A demo version is available on the soft Xpansion product page on the web. This version is complete as far as the functionality is concerned. However, it includes a watermark ("soft Xpansion") on all PDF file pages that are displayed, created or edited by the program.
PC with Microsoft Windows, 60 MB of hard disc space, Windows 7/Vista/XP (32- or 64-bit versions), mouse. For the integration into Microsoft Office: Office 2010/2007/2003. For the integration into Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 6 or higher. In order to be able to perform the obligatory activation process, access to the Internet and/or an e-mail address is required. The demo version may be used without activation.
ABOUT SOFT XPANSION
soft Xpansion is a globally active, international team of software writers, developers, screen designers, engineers and product managers. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Bochum, Germany. Its product range includes solutions (standard software, developer libraries, software development kits, individual programming and freeware) in the following areas: PDF technology, system utilities, document and database management, computer security. In the past 16 years, more than 200 software products have been published in more than 200 different editions. Localized versions of soft Xpansion products are sold in Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, the USA, the Benelux countries, the Ukraine, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Australia and Turkey. More information on the company is available at http://www.soft-xpansion.com. soft Xpansion is a full member of the PDF/A Competence Center, http://www.pdfa.org/doku.php?id=start:en.
soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG, Frank Dueckers, Koenigsallee 45, D-44789 Bochum, Germany
Phone: +49 234 298 41 73, Fax: +49 234 298 41 72
soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG
D-44789 Bochum, Germany
+49 234 298 41 73