Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Report on impact of the economic downturn on the renewables sector" provides a comprehensive account of opportunities in the renewables market through the economic downturn.
Online PR News – 30-November-2009 – – Report on impact of the economic downturn on the renewables sector
In a period of economic decline and environmental regulation to source green energy by the EU Commission utilities are exposed to increasing pressure to mitigate costs as well as make the correct environmental choices either through M&A or through organic carbon offsetting measures. This brief examines the key issues surrounding utilities and the opportunities in the renewables market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=98423&rt=Report-on-impact-of-the-economic-downturn-on-the-renewables-sector.html )
Scope of this research
* This brief provides you with a comprehensive account of opportunities in the renewables market through the economic downturn.
* The impact of the current economic downturn on the renewables sector from an investment perspective.
* Key recommendations on how to maximize the opportunity and the risks involved in the investment appraisal of green projects.
* Key recommendations on how utilities can benefit from addressing the key issues and position themselves effectively for the future.
Research and analysis highlights
* The key macroeconomic indicators highlight the speed and the depth of the economic downturn with reference to supply and demand-side impacts on investment appraisal, the availability of credit and the attractiveness of the renewables sector as a growth and opportunities market.
* Prices act as key signals to decision makers in business planning, current commodity prices will be positive
* M&A activity has been bullish but is set to change through 2009 as the economic climate affects both expectations and the availability of credit.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Understand the key issues and constraints facing the renewables industry through the current economic decline in the EU-27
* Gain insight in to the strengths, opportunities weaknesses and threats concerning renewable investment
* Understand key recommendations on renewable generation, particularly through the current economic climate and legislative framework
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=98423&rt=Report-on-impact-of-the-economic-downturn-on-the-renewables-sector.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook