Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Commercial Insight Cardiovascular and Metabolic Market Overview Diabetes to the fore as generics hit primary care markets" into its market report catalogue for reselling.
Online PR News – 30-November-2009 – – Commercial Insight Cardiovascular and Metabolic Market Overview Diabetes to the fore as generics hit primary care markets
It expects antidiabetic therapies to emerge as the biggest revenue earner in the cardiovascular and metabolic markets by 2017. A large and diverse development pipeline will provide a number of new blockbuster drugs but the heavy genericization of the hypertension and dyslipidemia primary care markets will lead to the overall market only growing by 0.9% in the seven major markets. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=91847&rt=Commercial-Insight-Cardiovascular-and-Metabolic-Market-Overview-Diabetes-to-the-fore-as-generics-hit-primary-care-markets.html )
Scope of this research
* A detailed clinical and commercial assessment of all key cardiovascular and metabolic therapy areas.
* An analysis of the portfolios of top 10 leading cardiovascular and metabolic companies.
* Sales based sales forecasts for all key cardiovascular and metabolic active agents in the seven major markets to 2017.
Research and analysis highlights
The cardiovascular and metabolic market is rapidly maturing with the total market revenues forecast to grow only by 0.9% CAGR between 2007 and 2017. This is despite growth in the use of cardiovascular and metabolic drugs forecast to grow by 3% CAGR over the same time period.
Market growth will be driven by strong antithrombotics and antidiabetic pipelines where significant clinical unmet needs remain. The antidiabetic is forecast to generate close to $11 billion in 2017 with the antithrombotic pipeline generating $10 billion in 2017.
Antidiabetic therapies are forecast to be become the highest revenue generators in 2017 as the primary care markets of hypertension and dyslipidemia become almost completely genericized. 50% of the top 10 brands in 2017 are forecast to be antidiabetics.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Qualify and quantify the Top 10 cardiovascular therapy brands across the seven major pharmaceutical markets from 2007 to 2017.
* Understand key drivers and predict the future performance of leading products.
* Assess the remaining market opportunities, where established therapies and other developmental compounds fail to address key unmet clinical needs.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=91847&rt=Commercial-Insight-Cardiovascular-and-Metabolic-Market-Overview-Diabetes-to-the-fore-as-generics-hit-primary-care-markets.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook