This report provides a comprehensive pipeline analysis showing how a range of drugs - from simple anti-infective agents to advanced molecular treatments
Online PR News – 24-November-2009 – – The global market for ophthalmic pharmaceuticals is a large and profitable segment of the healthcare market, with ophthalmic sales of over $10bn in 2007. The recent therapeutic and commercial success of Lucentis has increased the number of blockbuster ophthalmic drugs and highlighted the lucrative commercial rewards on offer in this sector. Which will be the blockbusters of the future? This cutting-edge visiongain report provides the answer – and other essential information that you need to understand the ophthalmic pharmaceutical sector.
"In 15 years, I expect there will be one or more neuroprotective drugs on the market," says a leading expert, interviewed for this visiongain report - Ophthalmic Pharmaceuticals, 2009-2023. The report identifies these future blockbuster drugs and goes on to reveal two currently-untreatable or recalcitrant therapeutic areas with significant unmet need and greatest potential for market growth.
Ophthalmic Pharmaceuticals, 2009-2023 - provides an in-depth analysis of the ophthalmic market, using a wealth of research tools - including sales forecasting, qualitative analyses, probing interviews with industry experts, literature searches and use of commercial databases. The report is packed with original data in tables, charts and other formats.
Visiongain predicts that the global ophthalmic pharmaceutical market will grow steadily from 2009-2023, driven by increasing prevalence of ophthalmic disorders amongst an expanding population of older people. In some countries the market will expand rapidly in coming years, whilst in others the market will stagnate. By purchasing this report, you will find out by how much the ophthalmic market will grow and which countries will achieve most rapid sales growth.
Highlights of Ophthalmic Pharmaceuticals, 2009-2023 include:
• Forecasts for the global ophthalmic market, key therapeutic categories and leading brands from 2009 to 2023
• Expert opinion from key-opinion leaders in the ophthalmic pharmaceutical sector
• Examination of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) facing major stakeholders in that industrial sector
• In-depth analysis of the ophthalmic pharmaceutical pipeline
• Analysis and forecasts for the principal national markets, including the US, Japan, Brazil, India, China and leading European markets.
Why you should buy this report:
• To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for ophthalmic drugs, including key metrics and predicted revenues, by therapeutic category and brand
• To discover the forces, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing each of the separate ophthalmic markets, including anti-glaucoma, retinal disorder, dry eye and ophthalmic allergy, inflammation and infection
• To read the views of experts in the industry, regarding current and future trends, opportunities and drivers. The report includes full transcripts of interviews – information that you will not find anywhere else
• To find out how the ophthalmic pharmaceutical market is progressing worldwide - both technologically and commercially
This visiongain report provides a comprehensive pipeline analysis showing how a range of drugs - from simple anti-infective agents to advanced molecular treatments – combined with a wider range of drug delivery systems should aid the restoration of vision or the cessation of vision loss.
Success in the ophthalmic pharmaceutical market from 2008 to 2023 will be characterised by the launch of products with superior efficacy, safety and tolerability. Ophthalmic Pharmaceuticals, 2009-2023 shows how emerging technologies that increase clinical effectiveness and/or increase patient compliance will be particularly important therapeutically and commercially.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585