This report - World Diabetes Market Analysis, 2009-2023 - provides in-depth analysis of the markets for insulins, insulin analogues and oral anti-diabetics.
Online PR News – 24-November-2009 – – Incidence and prevalence of diabetes mellitus are increasing worldwide, in line with lifestyle changes and population aging. In particular, the rising prevalence of diabetes is closely linked with that of obesity, creating significant market opportunities. As discussed in this new report - World Diabetes Market Analysis, 2009-2023 - The World Health Organization estimates the number of diabetics to exceed 350 million by 2030. Governments and other healthcare providers around the world are investing in health education, diagnosis and treatments for this chronic, debilitating - but controllable - disorder.
In 2007, the diabetes treatment market worldwide was worth over $25 billion, and had double-digit growth from the year before. Consequently, it is one of the largest sectors in the global healthcare industry. All segments of the diabetes therapy market have been expanding, but which will grow fastest in years to come? What are the key therapeutic and commercial trends to watch? How will the principal national markets perform from 2009 to 2023? What will happen to the current leading products/therapies? How does diabetes overlap with obesity? This report will answer those and other crucial questions about this large, increasingly important pharmaceutical market.
This report - World Diabetes Market Analysis, 2009-2023 - provides in-depth analysis of the markets for insulins, insulin analogues and oral anti-diabetics. This report also covers the new GLP-1 analogues – such as Byetta and liraglutide - as well as potentially revolutionary insulin delivery technologies. Our study includes detailed sales forecasts for crucial products and market areas, providing the information you need to assess commercial aspects of the diabetes market fully. We cover both sales worldwide and for leading national markets, present and future. In addition to consultation with relevant experts - including interview transcripts - this original research involved a detailed study of policy documents, industrial reports and current developments, including R&D pipelines and line extensions. Importantly, applied techniques such as financial forecasting and analyses of market drivers and restraints. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-based report with detailed analyses and informed opinion that you will not find anywhere else.
Highlights of World Diabetes Market Analysis, 2009-2023 include:
• Analyses of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that will affect the global diabetes market, particularly drivers and restraints
• Sales forecasts for major drugs and discussion of prominent companies’ activities
• Separate analyses and forecasts for the oral anti-diabetics and insulin analogues markets
• Regional analyses for the United States, Europe, Japan, China and India, all divided into sales forecasts for oral anti-diabetics and insulin analogues
• Expert opinion - derived from original research interviews - discussing diabetes research, promising drugs and the commercial and therapeutic significance of the obesity epidemic on diabetes incidence and treatment, present and future
• Analyses of crucial future trends, including ultra-long-acting drugs and novel insulin-delivery technologies, as well as more-radical developments.
Why you should buy this report:
• To receive forecasts of global revenue trends for diabetes treatments from 2009 to 2023
• To gain in-depth sales forecasts, from 2009 to 2023, covering strengths and weaknesses of key products and sub-markets
• To gain an understanding of all sectors of the diabetes market, including commercial analyses of individual drugs, drug classes, pipelines and regional markets
• To discover insight from original interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs)
• To find out how the diabetes market is set to change dramatically over the next fifteen years
• To discover how the diabetes management sector is evolving worldwide in terms of diagnosis, assessment, treatment and patient compliance
• To discover exactly why diabetes is a major concern for governments, and why this serious chronic illness is one of the most important global healthcare issues, with hundreds of millions of people suffering from diabetes and hundreds of million more currently at risk
predicts continuing expansion of the market for the whole range of diabetes treatments, driven by increasing disease incidence as well as improvements to diagnoses and treatment access, especially in developing countries. Successful participating companies will benefit as a result, gaining market prominence from high-value products. The healthcare industry cannot afford to ignore current developments in diabetes treatment, as shown in this report. Diabetes is arguably the greatest healthcare threat in developed countries and a rising scourge in countries such as China, India and Brazil. Pharmaceutical, biotechnological and diagnostics companies cannot afford to overlook this developing field, especially for innovative therapies.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585