This report – Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: World Market 2009-2024 - discusses and analyses the major drug categories used in the treatment of IBD.
Online PR News – 24-November-2009 – – This brand new in-depth market analysis examines the current and future prospects of the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) market. The world market for intestinal anti-inflammatories was worth over $2400 million in 2008, and had grown at 9% over the previous year.
The value of other types of drugs used to treat IBD, including immunosuppressants and monoclonal antibodies, approached $12000m. Visiongain predicts the market for intestinal anti-inflammatories and IBD drugs to continue expanding, based on rising disease rates and evolving diagnostic methods. Currently, IBD is under-diagnosed, especially in developing countries. As governments and health services address chronic illnesses like IBD, this market will expand into previously untreated regions. Continuing studies and surveys indicate that IBD is spreading globally, and has an especially high prevalence rate in India. In addition, the Latin American countries experienced 14% sales growth last year, and are set to account for an increasingly large share of the world market in years to come.
This report – Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: World Market 2009-2024 - discusses and analyses the major drug categories used in the treatment of IBD. This report forecasts the top brand-name and generic drugs used for IBD, including monoclonal antibody therapies. How much of an impact will monoclonal antibodies have on sales of other IBD-related therapies, for example? You should know and ths report will tell you. This report also analyses the major markets worldwide, discussing the principal national markets in detail, in addition to the world market. Through this report, you will discover how the leading markets will perform in the future, and how the relative values of each region will change over time. The US was the largest market in 2008, but will it retain its leading market share until 2024? How will the European market share compare with the Asian market share in 2014, 2019 and 2024?
Drug types analysed and forecasted in this report – Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: World Market 2009-2024 - include:
• Aminosalicylate acid / 5-ASA
• Biologic therapies
• Monoclonal antibodies.
• Includes unique primary material unavailable elsewhere
This report covers disease and therapy distinctions between the two major types of IBD: Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. It discusses these diseases and addresses aetiological theories that impact upon treatment. We provide the information you need to assess the future of those diseases and of the relevant markets. Sources consulted include industrial databases, commercial information, published economic research and market-specific interviews with experts in the IBD field. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-based report with detailed analyses and informed opinion that you will not find anywhere else.
In particular, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: The World Market 2009-2024 focuses on the following essential aspects of that market:
• Forecast of the overall world IBD market from 2009 to 2024
• Forecasts of the current leading drugs’ sales from 2009 to 2024
• Assessments of pipeline developments
• Analyses of short- and long-term drivers in the market
• Analyses of how disease theories impact upon treatment procedures
• Sales forecasts for the leading regional markets from 2009 to 2024, including discussions of specific country markets
• Discussion of the importance of generics in the IBD market
• Discussion of why the market contains so many types of drugs, and what that means for future developments
• Assessments of opportunities and threats in the IBD market worldwide
• Analyses of the impact monoclonal antibodies will have on the IBD market, present and future.
Why you should buy this report:
• To receive a comprehensive assessment of the complex IBD market, including the various types of therapies
• To receive a comprehensive analysis of the sales prospects for existing and new IBD drugs from 2009 to 2024
• To discover which types of therapies are most likely to succeed over the short- and long-term, and why each will succeed
• For a thorough assessment of the current and future market at global and regional levels
• To find out where the market is heading, both technologically and commercially
• For a logical analysis of the multifaceted treatment options for IBD, including market drivers and restraints.
The global IBD market is highly complex, with multiple drugs being used simultaneously and/or sequentially for therapy. The market can therefore accept a large number of drugs, but the market is already fairly saturated, with several similar drugs on the market. What does such saturation mean for the futures of existing drugs? What does this mean for the pipeline? If, as visiongain’s interviewees say, IBD current drugs are less efficacious than they could be, what then are the promising future treatments that could fill therapeutic gaps? This report covers those important matters, amongst others.
As inflammatory bowel disease rates continue to rise, as too public awareness spreads and more-thorough diagnostic procedures expand the number of patients, the demand for IBD drugs will increase. What drugs and which companies will meet these therapeutic needs successfully in the future? Can new and future therapies compete successfully with established treatments? This report answers those and other important questions, to enable you to take advantage of this expanding market.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585