Mobile video has helped influence the manner in which mobile handsets and accompanying technology has progressed. I
Online PR News – 24-November-2009 – – Report Details
• How can your company utilise mobile video to maximise advertising revenue?
• Will mobile video integrate smoothly into mobile social networking?
• Can mobile companies have significant revenue benefits through mobile video entertainment?
This brand new international report will tell you, so that you have the answers today.
Mobile phone features have developed through time. Your customers are paying close attention to every future multimedia feature and development a handset possesses - email, web browsing, music player and camera quality. But just how will mobile video affect the mobile phone market in the future?
Camera-phones first emerged commercially in Japan in 2001, however rapid innovation led to increased numbers of handsets featuring cameras capable of capturing pictures and video. Mobile video networks have since begun emerging around the world, 3 for example launching the UK's first in March 2003. The number of video-enabled mobile phones in use around the world has subsequently risen with its growth expected to continue through to 2014. But what will this usage be in 2014? How can you benefit from the increasing popularity of video-enabled handsets? This report tells you.
Can you afford to be left behind as the mobile video market grows? Mobile video has helped influence the manner in which mobile handsets and accompanying technology has progressed. It is therefore imperative that you grasp what the future holds for mobile video and the knock-on effects it will have on other mobile sectors.
Among others, the report looks at the following questions:
• How has mobile video progressed through time?
• What are the different types of mobile video service on offer?
• What mobile video technologies exist?
• What are the minimum network infrastructure requirements?
• Which mobile services will be the most successful?
• What does the future hold for mobile video-phoning?
A range of different companies can be involved with mobile video, mobile phone operators, advertisers and content distributors to name but a few. What you can do to take advantage of the mobile video market? By reading this latest visiongain business report you will understand all of the exciting opportunities that will be available to increase your revenues and brand awareness.
Who needs to read this report?
Directors, VP and Senior managers in:
• Mobile operators
• Mobile advertising agencies
• Mobile search companies
• Content distributors
• Content enablers
• Handset manufacturers
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585