Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Global Express Report 2010" provides an insight into the size and growth of the market in 2008, 2009 and forecasts through to 2012.
Online PR News – 24-November-2009 – – Global Express Report 2010
The Global Express Parcels sector has been amongst the most dynamic of all transport and logistics markets over the past decade. The industry has been able to provide shippers with global reach, supply chain visibility and, of course, speed, in line with evolving supply chain requirements. However the industry has not been immune from the global economic downturn. International air express operators have been especially impacted by falling volumes and the trend of clients to ‘trade down’ to lower cost ground or sea products. This has affected yields and profits. Away from the more mature markets in Europe and North America, where the downturn has been most keenly felt, there are still areas of significant opportunity. Markets such as Turkey, Russia, Brazil and of course China, will provide companies with long term, sustained growth potential. Global Express 2010 traces the origins of the industry, looks at the main trends and developments, the key players and forecasts growth up to 2012. In particular it details the emerging markets where growth is likely to be highest. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=126591&rt=Global-Express-Report-2010.html )
Who will benefit from the report?
Global Express 2010 is specifically written to provide easily accessible and understandable information to:
* Consultants and Financial Analysts
* Logistics Directors and Managers
* Marketing Directors and Managers
* Knowledge and Research Managers
As well as all C-level executives.
It is especially appropriate to:
* Express and Logistics companies
* Post Offices
* Transport equipment manufacturers
* Consultancies & Banks
* Governmental organisations
* Manufacturers & Retailers
What will you learn from Global Express Report 2010?
Global Express 2010 contains comprehensive market data, commentary and company profiles of the market leaders. It provides answers to a wide range of commonly asked questions:
* How big are the largest Express & Parcels markets?
* How fast are they forecast to grow in 2009 and up to 2012?
* Which countries have the most potential for future growth?
* What are the key trends affecting the industry?
* How is the market structured and what are the market dynamics?
* Which are the largest express operators in each sector?
* What is their market share?
* How are the biggest players performing?
* What business models do the leading operators employ?
* Where have the main investments been made and why?
The report will help you make decisions on investment, resource allocation and business planning.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=126591&rt=Global-Express-Report-2010.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook