Statins: The World Market, 2009-2024 provides a comprehensive analysis of the world statins market, compiled using a wealth of research tools - including interviews with key opinion-leaders, examination of commercial databases, company reports, policy documents, industry news and filings.
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – The world statins market is changing, with patent expires and maturity of the landmark product Lipitor (atorvastatin). Statins are at the forefront of strategies to combat dyslipidaemia, being pivotal in the prevention of coronary heart disease. Consequently, those drugs are one of the most widely-prescribed and most lucrative sectors of the pharmaceutical industry, with total revenues exceeding $26 billion in 2008. Importantly, the world statins market is poised to undergo a period of rapid and dynamic change, with the generic statin sector growing particularly strongly in the years ahead. When will annual sales of generic statins exceed those of branded statins? Which branded statin will continue to achieve year-on-year sales growth during the coming waves of generic competition? Statins: The World Market, 2009-2024 answers these vital questions - amongst others - and provides the essential information that you need to take advantage of opportunities in the changing statin drugs market from 2009 onwards.
Statins: The World Market, 2009-2024 provides a comprehensive analysis of the world statins market, compiled using a wealth of research tools - including interviews with key opinion-leaders, examination of commercial databases, company reports, policy documents, industry news and filings. This original study provides extensive sales forecasting, market shares present and future, informed opinion, as well as detailed analysis of unmet needs, pipeline developments and commercial opportunities for statin drugs.
Highlights of Statins: The World Market, 2009-2024 include:
* Forecasts to 2024 for the overall world statin market, the generic statin market, the branded statin market and the dyslipidaemia market, including all statin types, the leading statin brands, leading manufacturers, country markets and combination statin drugs
* Interviews with key-opinion leaders in the field
* Examination of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats facing major stakeholders in the sector - the market drivers and restraints
* Analysis and forecasts for the leading statin markets in the US, Japan and Canada, together with leading European and emerging national markets
* Analysis of the R&D pipeline for new statins, as well as other lipid-lowering drug types.
With full market forecasts for all the major generic statins, this new visiongain report reveals the significant commercial opportunities in new sectors of the statin market. However, significant opportunities exist for original branded products too. With relatively few single statins currently in development, new product developments in statins will mainly focus on statin combination drugs, visiongain predicts. In addition, strong growth in the statins sector will occur in emerging national markets - most notably in China and India - driving global sales. There are vast and expanding existing and potential patient populations for those drugs worldwide.
Importantly, there are opportunities for companies to raise sales by maximising patient compliance and accessing new patient groups. Statins: The World Market, 2009-2024 examines strategies for increasing patient compliance there. The report has detailed interviews with key-opinion leaders in this important field. Full interview transcripts are provided - you will not find this information anywhere else.
Why you should buy this report:
* To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for statins from 2009-2024, including predicted revenues, growth rates, market shares and other key metrics
* To identify key pipeline developments and up-and-coming products, both in the field of statins, and for other lipid-lowering therapies
* To discover the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the global statins market -for leading brands, generics and statin combination drugs
* To receive forecasts for leading statin country markets and major emerging markets for statin drugs, including China and India
* To find out where that market sector is heading - both technologically and commercially - from the present onwards.
Statins: The World Market, 2009-2024 is essential reading for everybody involved in the statins market, revealing prospects for both existing competitors and potential market entrants from the present onwards
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585