New innovative report discusses how the global IVD market will develop in light of commercial opportunities and high technological potential
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – In vitro diagnostics constitute an important, growing healthcare industry and market, one that is increasingly biotechnological and closely aligned with pharma. In vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests provide essential information about physiological states, aiding diagnoses and choice of treatments. IVD’s usefulness in drug development – especially via biomarkers – constitutes a major advance, and an expanding market opportunity. Our new report - In Vitro Diagnostics: Market Analysis 2009-2024 - analyses the global IVD market comprehensively. This new study provides sales forecasts and discussions of emerging technologies and commercial opportunities, along with other information that you require.
From 2009 onwards, visiongain believes that worldwide investment in IVD testing will increase, due to a variety of factors including:
• Greater awareness of tests’ availability and usefulness
• More-widely applicable, accurate and usable tests emerging
• Increasing appreciation of early diagnosis, both for patient quality of life and cost efficiencies
• Progressive harnessing of biotechnologies, especially in more-personalised medicine, including theranostics, as well as medical research.
The global IVD market generated sales of over $40bn in 2008. Visiongain predicts that the market will generate nearly $60bn in 2014. What will it be worth in 2019 and in 2024? Which tests will be most commercially successful? How will sales for genetic screening perform in coming years? In Vitro Diagnostics: Market Analysis 2009-2024 answers these and other crucial questions.
Highlights of In Vitro Diagnostics: Market Analysis 2009-2024
Highlights of this report include:
• Market sizes and sales growth of major IVD test types from 2009 to 2024
• Individual market forecasts and discussion of the following diagnostic areas:
• Drugs of abuse
• Regional market analyses for IVD tests
• Analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis
• Discussion of the value of over-the-counter/at-home products
• Discussion of diagnostic test companies.
Comprehensive analysis of the IVD market area
In Vitro Diagnostics: Market Analysis 2009-2024 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analysis of commercial drivers and restraints. There are detailed tables and figures included, as well as expert opinion from an original survey. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred report, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy In Vitro Diagnostics: Market Analysis 2009-2024
Benefits from purchasing this report include your receiving:
• Detailed sales forecasts for specific IVD markets, with market shares and growth data
• Discussions why certain IVD test markets will grow more quickly than others, with future and pipeline developments covered
• A review of leading IVD companies, and recent alliances/mergers
• Insights into regional differences in IVD adoption
• Analyses of which markets are most saturated
• Analyses of which markets have the most scope and potential for expansion
• A discussion of unmet medical needs and how these will affect certain markets, as well as assessment of commercial drivers and restraints.
Visiongain believes that there will be increasing adoption of diagnostic tests worldwide, especially in prevention of disease and in early diagnosis. The market for IVD tests will expand, but some fields and national markets will grow more quickly than others. Continuing advances in diagnostic tools, greater availability of over-the-counter tests and quicker response times will make IVD testing more valuable to patients, medical professionals, industry and healthcare systems. In which countries will IVD sales grow the most? How will pregnancy test sales perform in the future? Will at-home HIV tests reach the worldwide market? In which countries are drugs of abuse tests most commonly used? What is the market outlook for cholesterol tests? This report covers these and other crucial questions about the IVD market and industry from 2009 onwards.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585