Monoclonal antibody-based therapies for cancer are a thriving part of the biotechnology sector, as our new market report explains.
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – Report Details
Monoclonal antibodies in cancer therapy – significant commercial opportunities with developing technologies and innovative products – our new report explains prospects
Monoclonal antibody-based therapies for cancer are a thriving part of the biotechnology sector, as our new market report explains. The oncology market continues to expand worldwide, with high demand for more-efficacious and better-tolerated cancer therapies. The monoclonal antibodies oncology market has been growing at a significant rate and holds high potential for continued growth in both developed and emerging geographical markets. Currently, new technologies are removing some of the drawbacks that monoclonal antibody therapies have experienced. Leading pharma companies are already investing heavily in monoclonal antibody technologies. Monoclonal antibodies with great commercial potential are in the oncology pipeline, as our new report - Monoclonal Antibodies in Cancer Therapy 2009-2024 – also explains.
The period 2009 to 2019 will reveal volatility in the monoclonal antibody therapies market as current-leading products reach peak sales and new-generation drugs emerge. Will technological advances further benefit monoclonal antibody-based therapies and their overall sales? Will better immunotoxicity profiles lead to higher revenues for products? What types of monoclonal antibody therapies will enter the market from 2009 onwards, and can they dominate this market? Where will the opportunities lie, and what are the market drivers and restraints? This report will provide you with the information that you need to understand current trends and future possibilities. In particular, we discuss prospects for the following products:
Comprehensive analysis of this important market area
Monoclonal Antibodies in Cancer Therapy 2009-2024 examines that market sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, including consultations with relevant experts. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analysis of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are over 55 tables and figures included. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred report with detailed analyses and informed opinion.
Why you should buy this report
Benefits that you will gain from Monoclonal Antibodies in Cancer Therapy 2009-2024 include:
• Appraisal of the existing market for monoclonal antibody cancer therapies
• Forecasting and discussion of market values for monoclonal antibody cancer therapies, including detailed sales forecasts for 2009 to 2024
• Discussion of leading products, including sales forecasts, growth and market share analyses
• Analyses of 10 leading national markets for monoclonal antibody cancer therapies, including China and India, with forecasted sales and market shares
• Coverage of R&D pipeline developments, with trends to watch out for
• Exclusive interviews with a leading academic and mAbs journal chief editor and with a chief scientist in oncology within a leading pharma company
• Informed analyses of strengths and weaknesses of the technologies from 2009 onwards
• Balanced assessments of commercial drivers and restraints that the market area faces from 2009 to 2024.
Nobody with a commercial interest in biotechnology or in cancer therapies can afford to overlook this new study from visiongain. The market environment in many countries will change. There will also be further development of the Chinese and Indian biotechnology sectors - especially relevant from next decade onwards. Importantly, there will be increases in demand in both developed and developing national markets. With an impressive R&D pipeline, this area holds great potential for new products. Do you want to know more about this important market?
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585