Expanding patent populations and rising disease prevalence - World Respiratory Disorders Market 2009-2024 shows you where the opportunities lie in respiratory disorders
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – Respiratory disorder therapies form an important and competitive part of the pharmaceutical market worldwide. There are wide ranges of drugs and therapeutic needs, both acute and chronic. Revenues are high currently, with good potential for sales increases. As the patient population grows and respiratory diseases become more prevalent, the market has the potential for continued growth in many countries and therapeutic areas. Our new pharma report - World Respiratory Disorders Market 2009-2024 - will give you the analytical information that you need to understand current trends and likely future events in this market area.
The years 2009 to 2015 will represent a period of high volatility in the respiratory therapeutics market, as important products face patent expiry and new drugs reach the market. What types of therapeutic agent are likely to enter the market from 2009 onwards, and will they hold the potential to dominate this market? Has the market reached saturation? Where do the opportunities really lie, and what are the main threats in this market? What are the crucial market drivers and restraints? This new report covers these and many other questions for respiratory therapies.
In particular, World Respiratory Disorders Market 2009-2024 discusses prospects for the following product types:
• Combination drugs (Advair/Seretide, Symbicort and Combivent)
• Corticosteroids (Pulmicort, Nasonex/Asmanex and Flovent/Flixotide)
• Leukotriene inhibitors (Singulair)
• Beta-2 agonists (Xopenex, Salamol and Ventolin)
• Antihistamines (Clarinex/Aerius, Allegra/Telfast and Zyrtec)
• Monoclonal antibodies (Synagis and Xolair)
• Other products (Spiriva, Prevnar, Tamiflu and influenza vaccines).
Comprehensive analysis of the respiratory market area
World Respiratory Disorders Market 2009-2024 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are over 70 tables and figures, 15 chapters and two interviews with experts. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred report, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy World Respiratory Disorders Market 2009-2024
By buying this report you will receive the following benefits:
• You will receive a review of the existing market for respiratory disorder therapeutics
• You will receive overall revenue forecasts from 2009 to 2024, at market and sub-market level
• You will find out where leading products and companies are heading, with detailed sales forecasts from 2009 to 2024
• You will receive forecast revenues for leading geographical markets
• You will receive expert opinions from original research interviews
• You will receive well-informed analyses of market drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis for the sector
• You will receive important pipeline information, seeing how present R&D is shaping the future in that market area.
Respiratory disorder drugs hold the potential for further high revenues. There is a great demand for products that provide therapeutic and commercial benefits in this demanding and competitive market. The developing markets of Asia, Latin America and Europe will drive sales increases in particular.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585