Expanding Patent Populations and Disease Prevalence – Our New Pharma Report Highlights Sales Opportunities
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – Cardiovascular disorders are leading causes of death worldwide. Cardiovascular therapeutics form a central part of the global pharmaceutical market, with a wide range of treatments, including leading blockbusters. As the patient population grows and cardiovascular diseases become more prevalent, cardiovascular drugs have the potential for continued sales growth in both mature and emerging markets. Our new pharma report - Global Cardiovascular Drugs Market 2009-2024 - explains how, showing you where the opportunities for growth will lie from 2009 onwards.
Predictions state that total revenues in the cardiovascular disorders market will increase steadily from 2009. This report reviews commercial prospects for therapeutics directly related to cardiovascular incidents, agents such as platelet aggregation inhibitors, anticoagulants and fibrinolytics in particular. We include preventive therapeutics - such as antihypertensives and statins - in the overall analysis, even although they are not the main focus of this report.
The years 2011 to 2015 will mark a period of high volatility in the cardiovascular market as key products - including blockbusters Plavix and Lovenox - face patent expiry. What types of therapeutic agent will enter the market from 2009 onwards, and what are their sales prospects? Where do the main opportunities lie, and what are the threats in this market? What are the principal market drivers and restraints? This report will provide you with the analytical information that you need to understand current trends and future prospects in this market area, covering those and other questions. In particular, we discuss commercial prospects for the following products in detail, including future sales values:
• Platelet aggregation inhibitors
• Anticoagulant drugs
Comprehensive analysis of the cardiovascular market area
Global Cardiovascular Drugs Market 2009-2024 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis. There are 60 tables and figures and three full interviews with experts. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred report, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Global Cardiovascular Drugs Market 2009-2024
Through buying this report you will receive the following benefits:
• You will receive a review of the existing market for cardiovascular disorder therapeutics
• You will receive overall revenue forecasts from 2009 to 2024, at whole market and sub-market levels for the sector
• You will find out where leading products and companies are heading, with detailed sales forecasts from 2009 to 2024
• You will receive forecast revenues for leading geographical markets
• You will receive expert opinions from original research interviews
• You will receive well-informed analyses of market drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis for the cardiovascular sector
• You will receive important pipeline information, seeing how present R&D is shaping the future of the cardiovascular market.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585