Emerging UMV and UGV Markets 2009-2019 - examines one of the defence industry’s most promising emerging markets.
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – Our market study reviews leading unmanned maritime vehicle (UMV) and unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) programmes. Total governmental spending on research, development and procurement of UMV and UGV systems combined should reach $504 million worldwide in 2009. Do you want to know how high revenues will go next decade? We examine commercial prospects for providers of these unmanned vehicle systems and technologies, and analyse the requirements driving this market worldwide. This report discusses the UMV and UGV markets analytically, explaining their characteristics and potentials from 2009 onwards, with comprehensive market forecasting at global and national level.
In The Emerging UMV and UGV Markets 2009-2019 we analyse how a multitude of factors are driving increased research, development, procurement and deployment of unmanned vehicle systems. In recent years, the threat of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in Iraq has been a major impetus for investment in robots capable of explosive ordinance disposal (EOD).
The success of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in military operations is also leading to unmanned vehicle technologies spilling over into UMV and UGV systems. This report also reveals why many defence contractors are diversifying into all types of unmanned vehicle systems. This report explains and answers many other vital questions on this rapidly-growing market area.
Unmanned vehicles are also inherently less costly to develop and procure than manned vehicles, thus making them attractive sub-markets during economically uncertain times when overall defence budgets are being frozen or even reduced. Therefore, the increasing investment applied to unmanned vehicle systems has made the market one of the few recession-resistant sub-sectors of the defence industry. We expect the unmanned vehicle systems market to flourish from 2009 onwards, with high rewards for successful companies. Our forecast period, 2009-2019, reveals an overall rise in unmanned vehicle systems spending, as new programmes are launched, or come to fruition.
Which unmanned vehicle systems sub-markets have the greatest value and will experience the highest growth? How much will individual countries spend on unmanned vehicle systems over the next decade? How are unmanned vehicle systems manufacturers adapting to meet the evolving demands of military operations? This report will provide you with the information that you need to understand current trends and future market possibilities.
In The Emerging UMV and UGV Markets 2009-2019, we examine the following unmanned vehicles submarkets:
* Unmanned maritime vehicles (UMVs)
* Unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs)
* Autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs)
* Unmanned surface vehicles (USVs)
* Unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs)
* Small unmanned ground vehicles (SUGVs)
* Unmanned ground combat vehicles (UGCVs)
* Remotely-operated vehicles (ROVs).
We also examine the leading technologies and subsystems being deployed in unmanned maritime vehicles (UMVs) and unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs).
* Electro-optical / infrared sensors (EO/IR)
* Autonomous navigation systems
* GPS navigation systems
* Teleoperation / remote control
* Energy storage / future battery design
* Fuel cells
* Neuro-control systems.
Comprehensive analysis of the global UMV and UGV market
The Emerging UMV and UGV Markets 2009-2019 examines this important sector critically. We supply a comprehensive review of programmes and products via analysis of policy documents, news reports, industry publications, market analysis and consultations with experts. There are over 85 tables and figures and 200+ pages. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, a SWOT analysis, pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints. Also, there are several original interviews with industry experts included. You will not find these analyses anywhere else.
Why you should buy The Emerging UMV and UGV Markets 2009-2019
The main benefits from your purchasing this report:
* You will gain an understanding of the current unmanned maritime vehicle (UMV) and unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) markets and how they will develop, with detailed market forecasts from 2009 to 2019
* You will receive global sales forecasts plus national forecasts for the 10 leading markets for each of the UUV, USV and UGV sub-markets from 2009 to 2019
* You will gain insight into each of the main sub-markets for UMVs and UGVs, including market drivers and restraints
* You will gain insight into major government UUV, USV and UGV programmes being undertaken in leading markets
* You will gain knowledge of who the leading players are within that market
* You will gain understanding of how new technologies will affect the market
* You will receive analyses of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the UMV and UGV sector from 2009 onwards
* You will discover three original interviews, with expert views from a leading UGV and UUV manufacturer, an explosives ordinance disposal (EOD) robot ROV manufacturer and a USV specialist manufacturer.
Major defence contractors are involved in developing and producing unmanned vehicle systems. Increasingly, those defence contractors are diversifying into the unmanned vehicles sector as a recession-resistant alternative to other defence activities. At the same time, newer and smaller companies have emerged with innovative technologies that make the unmanned vehicle systems market even more dynamic.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585