Our New Report Shows You How this Sector Will Expand its Revenues and Influence, Highlighting the Opportunities from 2009 Onwards
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – The market for clinical trials has been expanding rapidly in recent years, with impressive revenue growth and important trends. One regional market expanded by 65% in 2008. From the perspectives of various pharma stakeholders, the expanding clinical research market represents opportunities for revenue growth and cost savings. Our latest report - Clinical Trials: World Market 2009-2024 - considers perspectives of pharma companies and CROs in particular. We comprehensively analyse the market’s strengths, weaknesses and revenue trends from 2009 to 2024.
This report provides hard-to-find data on the current and future value of clinical trials markets, both worldwide and regionally. Importantly, this report covers emerging markets, highlighting salient trends there. Our report addresses regional questions. For example, how will India’s market share change between now and 2024? Will the Central and Eastern European market expand more quickly than the market in China? We also address global questions, such as: what proportion of the sector will be controlled by contract research organisations in the future? CROs are playing increasingly important roles in drug development worldwide, from conducting phase I trials to post-marketing studies.
Clinical Trials: World Market 2009-2024 is now in its third edition. This 2009 edition is re-written, with all-new analyses. It takes into account the changed economic environment, as well as developments in policy, technology and the market.
Comprehensive analysis of the clinical trials market
Clinical Trials: World Market 2009-2024 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are many tables and figures and two full interviews with experts in the sector. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred report, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Clinical Trials: World Market 2009-2024
Our new report provides you with the following benefits:
• Instant access to hard-to-find revenue forecasts for the clinical trials market from 2009 to 2024
• An analysis of regional developments and how revenues and market shares will change from 2009 to 2024
• Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analyses of how the clinical trials market will develop from 2009, and why
• A comprehensive assessment of the worldwide market for CROs
• An easily-accessible review of clinical trials regulations, procedures and essential market information
• Insight into market drivers and restraints for the global clinical trials market in the shorter and longer term, including SWOT analysis
• Analytical reviews of important CROs and services they offer
• Full transcripts of original interviews with Dr Nathaniel Katz of Analgesic Research, discussing patient recruitment, and with Dr Kevin Dykstra of Pharsight, discussing the future of adaptive trials
• All the information you need to assess the market’s potential from the present onwards.
You can stay ahead by obtaining this report today
Clinical Trials: World Market 2009-2024 will provide you with the information that you need to understand this dynamic and rapidly-expanding sector. How will this market change in the future, and in what ways will it remain the same? What will be the main revenue trends? Which regions will show the highest growth? This report answers those vital questions and many more besides. Do you want to know more about this important market area? You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585