Market growth, novel technologies and expansion into new therapeutic areas - our new report examines the significant commercial opportunities
Online PR News – 23-November-2009 – – Monoclonal antibodies achieved total sales of nearly $32bn in 2008 and have grown rapidly to command over 30% of the global biologic drug market. We expect significant opportunities for further commercial growth from 2009 to 2024, as shown in our new report, Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics 2009-2024. New technologies will be an important growth driver. Intensive R&D activity is producing an exciting antibody pipeline, filled with novel monoclonal antibodies, antibody fragments and antibody-drug conjugates. Furthermore, monoclonal antibodies already on the market have scope for additional development. In particular, visiongain foresees the application of monoclonal antibodies in new therapeutic areas, outside the currently-established fields.
At the same time, challenges and changes lie ahead. Increased competition for antibody targets and patient populations, pricing pressures from governments and other healthcare payers, patent expiry for high-revenue monoclonal antibodies and the spectre of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies will come to the fore during the period 2009 to 2024.
What will be the characteristics of drugs that will succeed Avastin and Remicade, becoming the blockbusters of the future? What are the potential applications and prospects for antibody fragments? Which pipeline drugs are the ones to watch? Our completely updated report - packed with 140 tables and figures – will show you the outlook for this dynamic sector of the pharmaceutical market.
Comprehensive analysis of the monoclonal antibody therapeutics market
Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics 2009-2024 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are also three detailed interviews with authorities on the sector in this 200+ page report. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy this report
By ordering Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics 2009-2024 you will:
• Find out the market prognosis for the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market and for the relevant markets in oncology, autoimmune disorders and other therapeutic areas from 2009 to 2024
• Receive comprehensive market forecasts and competitive analyses for leading monoclonal antibodies, including Rituximab, Avastin, Herceptin, Erbitux, Remicade, Humira, Xolair, Tysabri, Lucentis and Synagis, and for potential blockbusters of the future
• Read expert views from key-opinion leaders in the monoclonal antibody field, with full interview transcripts provided
• Examine strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) facing major stakeholders in the industry, including the prospects for biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
• Discover market forecasts for the leading monoclonal antibody country markets and for the emerging markets of China and India
• Analyse the monoclonal antibody therapeutics pipeline, especially for late-stage candidates, including the prospects for antibody fragments and antibody-drug conjugates.
You can obtain this report today
Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics 2009-2024 will provide your company with the essential information it needs to understand this dynamic and rapidly-expanding sector. This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global monoclonal antibody therapeutics market, giving a balanced view of future technological and commercial prospects there. Do you want to know more about this important market? You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585