WigSuperstore.com is now offering consumers hair extensions and wigs that match the look of your favorite celebs
Online PR News – 20-November-2009 – – WigSuperstore.com Reveals Top 10 Celebrity Hair Extensions and Wigs
WigSuperstore.com, a nationally recognized wig supplier, reveals this Fall’s top 10 most popular celebrity hair extensions and wigs.
Movie, television and music stars have been using hair extensions and wigs to perfect their roles, change their styles or just play the part (see Lady Gaga) for years. WigSuperstore.com is now offering consumers hair extensions and wigs that match the look of your favorite celebs.
Here are the top 10 most popular celebrity styles you can create for yourself using hair extensions or wigs from WigSuperstore.com.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow has long been known for her iconic fashion sense and long, blonde locks. However, she has reemerged on the trend-setting scene by opting for a shorter, daring long bob.
2. Victoria Beckham, a.k.a. Posh Spice, has been sporting her angular bob for a while, but it is still catching eyes, turning heads and inspiring women everywhere to lose the length. The retro-inspired cut is low-maintenance, yet exudes a glamorous, salon-fresh aura.
3. Pop superstar Rihanna has quickly become an award-winning singing sensation, a fashion icon and Cover Girl spokesperson. Her style transformation has pushed her to the forefront of the fashion scene, and women are requesting hairstyles by her name now. Trading in bobbed styles for the shorter gamine crop, Rihanna has achieved a playful and fresh look while maintaining a mature, modern edge.
4. Reality star and fashion designer Lauren Conrad is constantly creating popular looks and responding to changing trends, but the one thing that stays consistent is her fabulous mane. Her flowing locks have loose curls or a slight wave and are worn with a center part for a casual look or side-part for a glamorous image. Stars like Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker and Penelope Cruz maintain lengthy tresses with a similar sultry sophistication.
5. Country megastar Taylor Swift may be young, but she doesn’t let her blonde curly hair have a Shirley Temple effect on her image. Taylor’s curls are sexy and playful, yet innocent and powerful, giving her a dual-edged look that gets noticed.
6. Best known for her pop career and reality TV show, Jessica Simpson openly admits she uses hair extensions to enhance her already fabulous mane. In fact, she launched her own line of extensions with her hairstylist Ken Paves. Her line, HairDo, features real and synthetic clip-in extensions and are available and affordable for everyday customers.
7. Nicole Richie may make headlines for crazy behavior, friendships and entrance into motherhood, but she makes fashion features with her ever-changing hairstyles. She has rocked multi-colored extensions during her wilder days, glammed up her appearance with a retro bob and achieved a seductive appeal with waist-skimming locks.
8. As one of the world’s leading super models, Tyra Banks modified her look to suit the whims and demands of the fashion industry. Over the years, her hair color, length and style have changed drastically and quickly. No matter what look she is showing off, her appearance always looks classy and natural. To maintain her top model honors, she uses hair extensions on and off the runway.
9. When Latin beauty Shakira performs, her shows are energetic and entertaining. Part of her appeal is her unique appearance that is often defined by long, curly hair. On and off stage, her signature style is always being enhanced and modified. Through extensions, she will redefine what it means to have long hair or suddenly contrast platinum hair with black streaks.
10. Natalie Portman is one of Hollywood’s most sought after actresses because she truly immerses herself in her roles. She has famously shaved her head for a film and has frequently worn extremely short hairstyles. When Natalie needs to add length to her hair quickly, she turns to extensions.
For more information, including photos of celebrity hair extensions and wigs, visit: http://www.wigsuperstore.com/CelebHair.asp.
To buy hair extensions and wigs featured here, please visit:
WigSuperstore.com guarantees the lowest prices on thousands of high premium and trusted wig, hairpiece and hair extension brands and offers FREE shipping with purchases of $49 or more. To request a price match, simply call, fax or e-mail a copy of the catalog page or advertisement to: WigSuperstore PO Box 586 Andover, KS 67002, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 234-WIGS (9447).
On the Web at: