Bharatbook.com added a new report on "European Vertical Sector Logistics 2009" report provides an essential overview of all the main sectors and their associated logistics industries.
Online PR News – 20-November-2009 – – European Vertical Sector Logistics 2009
Which vertical sectors are performing the best-and worst?
During this time of exceptional economic downturn, it is even more important for contract logistics companies to be aware of the trends in the vertical sectors in which they operate. This report reveals the differences in performance of the various sectors—for instance whilst pharmaceutical and FMCG/grocery sectors have been relatively unaffected by the recession, chemical, automotive, high tech and consumer durables have been hit hard. European Vertical Sector Logistics 2009 not only tells you the main trends and developments affecting the logistics market in the main industry sectors, but it also provides market sizing and forecasts. The report analyses underlying production figures to give an essential insight into sector cyclicality or secularity—and quantifies the impact of the downturn right up to the mid-point of 2009. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=125939&rt=European-Vertical-Sector-Logistics-2009.html )
Who will benefit from the report?
European Vertical Sector Logistics 2009 is specifically written to provide easily accessible and understandable information to:
* Consultants and Financial Analysts
* Logistics Managers
* Marketing Directors and Managers
* Knowledge and Research Managers
As well as all C-level executives.
It is especially appropriate to:
* Logistics companies
* Governmental organisations
* Manufacturers & Retailers
What will you learn from European Vertical Sector Logistics 2009?
European Vertical Sector Logistics 2009 contains comprehensive market data, commentary and company profiles. It provides answers to a wide range of commonly asked questions:
* How big are the largest Contract Logistics Vertical Sector markets?
* How fast are they forecast to grow?
* How have they developed in the past five years?
* What are the key trends affecting logistics in the pharma, chemical, high tech, consumer, fashion and automotive sectors?
* Which are the main logistics operators in each sector?
* Which are the most cyclical industries?
* How have they progressed over the past twelve years in terms of production output?
* When did the recession start having an impact on each sector?
* Where are the key trade flows for each sector and how big are they?
* Which are the most profitable companies?
* How are the biggest players performing?
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=125939&rt=European-Vertical-Sector-Logistics-2009.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook