Our new defence report – explains how and why this market will enjoy continued growth
Online PR News – 19-November-2009 – – Our new defence report – Military Energy, Fuels and Power Sources Market 2009-2019 – assesses the evolving opportunities presented by one of the defence industry’s growing markets. Our market study examines the leading military consumers of energy, fuels and power sources and assesses the range of factors that are driving global sales growth.
Our analysis has concluded that worldwide spending on military energy, fuels and power sources in 2008 totalled $34.5bn. We analyse the combination of factors that are resulting in increasing spending on energy by armed forces around the world and examine the most promising areas of research into alternative energy sources which are likely to come to fruition over our forecast period.
We examine the commercial prospects for companies involved in supplying fuels and power sources in the military energy marketplace. This analytical report defines the current state of the military energy, fuels and power sources market and discusses its potential for growth from 2009 onwards, with market forecasting carried out at both global and national levels.
How much do individual countries plan to spend on mobilising their armed forces between 2009 and 2019? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade? To what extent are emerging alternatives in the energy sector likely to affect fuel consumption in the future? How does volatility in the oil market affect military consumers of energy? These critical questions and many more can be answered by reading our in-depth research as it is presented in this report.
A comprehensive analysis of the military energy, fuels and power sources market:
Military Energy, Fuels and Power Sources Market 2009-2019 examines the global market for fuels and power sources from an impartial standpoint. We offer a review of significant energy contracting activity based on our analysis of information obtained from multiple sources. The report draws on a combination of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion.
Military Energy, Fuels and Power Sources Market 2009-2019 provides detailed sales forecasts for the global market and leading national markets; a SWOT analysis; discussions of commercial and technological trends; and assessments of commercial drivers and restraints. This report also includes five in-depth original interviews with industry experts. This package of analyses cannot be obtained anywhere else.
Why you should buy Military Energy, Fuels and Power Sources Market 2009-2019:
The main benefits you can derive from purchasing this report are:
- You will come to understand the current state of the global military energy, fuels and power sources market and form a clear outlook of how it is set to develop, based on our market forecasts for 2009 to 2019.
* You will be able to examine our detailed global sales forecasts – as well as national sales forecasts for the leading national markets.
* You will gain an insight into the market’s potential for further growth by examining the major commercial drivers and restraints.
* You will learn how the world’s armed forces are examining the viability of alternative fuels with a view to meeting their future energy needs.
* You will find out how the leading players in the military energy, fuels and power sources market are positioned in the global marketplace.
* You will be able to appreciate the range of factors affecting market growth with our analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
* You will learn what five leading experts think the future holds by reading original interviews that discuss a wide range of topics, including: biofuels; fuel cells; oil prices; power sources; synthetic fuels; and the outlook for the US military’s energy strategy.
The world’s armed forces operate and continue to acquire weapon systems that were designed to run on fuels derived from relatively cheap oil. But as the oil price spike of 2008 illustrated, potential petroleum market volatility has to be factored into defence ministries’ budgets. Military capabilities could be severely constrained if higher fuel costs forced a reduction in the use of critical assets.
In the long term, as global demand for oil rises and supply dwindles, governments may be forced to adapt their military strategies to cope with the changing energy landscape. Energy Independence is increasingly becoming a factor in national security. As energy supplies become increasingly scarce, imbalances in access to resources could potentially even push competing nations into military confrontations.
You must order this report today. Anyone with an interest in energy, fuels and power sources procurement in the defence sector cannot afford to miss out on acquiring the information and insight that only this new report can provide.
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this exciting market by ordering Military Energy, Fuels and Power Sources Market 2009-2019.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585