QlikView Business Discovery Tool Designed to Scale with Organizations of All Sizes
Online PR News – 26-March-2011 – – Bangalore, March 24, 2011 – QlikTech, (NASDAQ:QLIK) a leader in Business DiscoveryTM – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), accelerated the growth of its small and mid-sized businesses (SMB) practice with the recently launched inside sales initiative in North America, which has been especially effective supporting SMB needs. This proven rapid sales cycle model will be leveraged globally, with a second hub expected to launch in Europe in 2011.
Designed to bridge the gap between traditional BI solutions and standalone office productivity applications, the QlikView Business Discovery platform is able to scale as an organization grows, making it ideal for small and mid-sized businesses that need to implement the product quickly. Representative recent SMB companies using QlikView include:
• Den-Mat Holdings LLC – a leading manufacturer of cosmetic and restorative dental products is leveraging QlikView to provide real-time visibility into sales by geography, product and customer.
• Genfoot Inc. – a privately-held leader in the footwear market and makers of Kamik® active footwear uses QlikView to access near real-time production data by shift, line, and machine – increasing visibility into the supply chain and facilitating rapid adjustments to maintain inventory supply and profitability.
• Inspire Pharmaceuticals – a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing ophthalmic products uses QlikView for mobile sales applications deployed on the iPad® directly to the field.
• Philadelphia Youth Network – a private, non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to supporting Philadelphia’s youth through programs, training and education services uses QlikView within its SharePoint infrastructure to support a centralized data dashboard.
• Quadax – a leader in Revenue Cycle Management and Electronic Transactions Management solutions used by clinical laboratories, hospitals, and other health care providers, is leveraging QlikView to provide internal metrics dashboards for managing resource allocation and productivity, and analysis for managing payer reimbursement metrics and trends.
“We don’t have a big IT department or the budgets and timelines of big organizations,” said Wayne Saraphis, Manager Data Analysis and Reporting, Inspire Pharmaceuticals. “We need software that is easy to use, so we can get up and running fast. With QlikView we were able to get our first application designed for the iPad up and running in just six weeks. Now, we have 110 people who rely on that analysis daily so that we can better reach our customers.”
QlikTech has a long established position in the midmarket, an extensive partner network spanning 100 countries, and a substantial presence in the enterprise. With the recent addition of inside sales organizations in the US and Europe, QlikTech has the capability to effectively service both the smallest companies and the very largest global enterprises.
“QlikTech is rapidly adding new customers, both large and small, which is a testament to the significant business results users are experiencing,” said Tim Wassman, President of QlikTech Americas. “The QlikView tool solves critical business problems for companies of all sizes, and its ability to scale to meet the requirements of large global enterprises as well as early-stage and emerging companies, makes it a unique solution capable of growing with any enterprise.”