Cesar Bachelet, Senior Analyst at Analyses Mason, will speak at the CDN World Forum, taking place on the 21st & 22nd June at Olympia, London.
Online PR News – 25-March-2011 – – Cesar Bachelet, Senior Analyst at Analyses Mason, will speak at the CDN World Forum, taking place on the 21st & 22nd June at Olympia, London.
Cesar will be opening the first day of the conference with a session entitled ‘The CDN Landscape.’ will focus on the current state of the global CDN marketplace, the explosive growth in consumption and distribution of content and the effect of the recession on CDN’s rate of integration.
The event is co-located with the Cloud Computing World Forum, now in its 3rd year and with over 2500 attendees expected.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Ian Rosarius, Managing Director – TV and Content, BT
- Bo Harris, CTO, Channel 4
- Mosiri Cabezas, Global CDN Director, Telefonica
- Masaaki Moribayashi, Managing Director, NTT Europe Limited
- Xavier Perret, Service Partnership Vice President, Orange FT Group, France
- Eugenio Pettazzi, Head of Difital Terrestrial Operations, Mediasat
- Catherine Powell, SVP/GM, Media Distribution, The Walt Disney Company EMEA
- Miroslaw Suszek, Chief Operating Officer, UPC Poland
- Giuseppe Valentino, Director, Marketing, Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Mattias Fridstrom, Director, Portfolio Management, TeliaSonera
- Inga Alika, Director, Television Business Division, Lattelecom
- Marc Lellouche, Head of Belgacom TV, Belgacom
- James Strickland, Director of Product and Technology Development, Freesat
- Erik Jenson, Head of Section, Content & Acquisition, Telenor Nordic
- Sian Baldwin, Director of Broadband and Content Services, BT
- Markus Gisi, Head of TV Services, Swisscom
- Andrew Pillar, Commercial Director, FMX Freemantle Media
- Tim Wright, Vice-President, Worldwide New Media and Technology, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- M. Oskar van Deventer, TNO, Netherlands
- Raj Khalia, Business Development Director, TalkTalk Technology
- Jim Davis, Senior Analyst, Networks & Media, The 451 Group
- Dan Cryan, Head of Broadband Media, Screen Digest
- Cesar Bachelet, Senior Analyst, Analysys Mason
- Bengris Pasaribu, Enterprise Solutions Manager, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
- Alex Drobot, Product Director, Rostelecom
The CDN World Forum features a free-to-attend exhibition. All attendees will have access to the Cloud Computing World Forum and CDN World Forum exhibitors, workshops and seminars. To register your place at the forum please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.