It has been confirmed that Nigel Stephenson, Head of Cloud & Managed Service Solutions Marketing EMEA at Juniper Networks, will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place on the 21st and 22nd June at Olympia, London.
Online PR News – 23-March-2011 – – It has been confirmed that Nigel Stephenson, Head of Cloud & Managed Service Solutions Marketing EMEA at Juniper Networks, will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place on the 21st and 22nd June at Olympia, London.
Nigel will be speaking in the ‘Build’ theatre and the session is titled ‘Cloud Security: Protecting Access to Your Cloud.’ The discussion will cover the need for privacy-aware frameworks and access control in the clouds, and how we manage and maintain dynamically changing trust values and adapt access requirements as trust evolves.
The agenda will also include a number of high-profile case studies, presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of the strategies they adopted.
Nigel Stephenson joins a list of leading speakers which include:
- Adrian R. Gardner, CIO, NASA
- Raj Khalia, Business Development Director, TalkTalk Technology
- Julie Meyer, CEO, Ariadne Capital and Dragon, BBC Dragons Den Online
- Hany Fam, President – UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Peter Hambling, CIO, Lloyds TSB
- Peter Cochrane, former Chief Technologist, BT
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Colin Tenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Livebookings
- John Beaver, Strategic Infrastructure Manager, BBC
- Windsor Holden, Principal Analyst, Juniper Research
- Chris Gant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Jamie Liddell, Editor, Outsource Magazine
- Andy Burton, Chairman, Cloud Industry Forum
- William Fellows, VP Research EMEA, 451 Group
- Jos Creese, Head of IT, Hampshire County Council
- David Akka, MD, Magic Software Enterprises UK, Eire & Nordics
- Anthony Hayes, Head of Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Many more…
Juniper Networks are also a Gold Sponsor to the event and will be exhibiting in the free-to-attend exhibition. If you would like to meet with Juniper Networks or any of the sponsors at the show then please visit the website for more details.
To register for the event please visit the website, www.cloudwf.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.