Yesterday, NearbyExpress (http://www.nearbyexpress.com/o23-1-smart-dog-in-ground-pet-fencing-system-1v1.html ) released an April plan for promotion of Clever Dog Brand Invisible Pet Fencing System, which was the newest pet supply last month and received compliments from thousands of customers, which will provide 25% discount for small businessmen.
Online PR News – 21-March-2011 – – It’s well-known that dog as a pet has become an integral part of family because of its honesty and comfort, which is the prosperous reason of wholesale pet supplies. Dog invisible fence is composed with collar and in-ground wires, which is used to issue safe-pet shocks when dog attempting to breakthrough the no-go area to train your dog being behavior.
Yesterday, NearbyExpress (http://www.nearbyexpress.com/o23-1-smart-dog-in-ground-pet-fencing-system-1v1.html ) released an April plan for promotion of Clever Dog Brand Invisible Pet Fencing System, which was the newest pet supply last month and received compliments from thousands of customers. According to the sales report form NearbyExpress, they plan to launch this April promotion to create a sales surge to meet all customers’ needs, which majorly lay in price discounts. The unite price now is $30.71, while the changed one should be $23.03 (25% discount), which will be great beneficial for small businessmen, Judy, the sale manager of NearbyExpress said yesterday.
Then what the benefits besides price dog owners and dogs can get from this Clever Dog Brand Invisible Dog Fencing.
• Pulsed Proportional Stimulus—The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be;
• Progressive Tone Stimulus—A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary;
• Variable Field Width Control—Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field;
• Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators—Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light;
• Speed Detect Anti-Run through—the faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued;
• Built-in Lightning Protection—Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes;
• Multiple Collar Operation—Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
• Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acre).
• Maximum belt length up to 50cm, adjustable shock intensity fits different kinds of dogs.
In an impartial idea, there must be some harm to the dog if you didn’t notice the below.
The electronic dog collar is intended only for use on dogs.
• A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
• Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training. You want your dog to accept the collar as part of a routine, not to associate the collar with correction.
• DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
• An electronic collar should only be used under close supervision by the dog's owner.
• KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Read all instructions before using this product.
Realize that because individual dogs have unique temperaments, there is no way of knowing how your dog will react to its introduction to this product. For the safety of your dog, initial training should take place using a long leash to keep you in control of the situation. Also realize that an aggressive animal could turn against the handler upon receiving the stimulus. Therefore, if you feel your dog has an aggressive behavior and/or it has a history of aggressive behavior, you should consult a certified animal behaviorist before using this product.