After PC, Banckle Online Meeting has now announced the support of screen sharing, application sharing and remote desktop on Apple MacBook as well. Just install a small plugin on your MAC notebook and you are all ready to share desktop in the browser.
Online PR News – 19-March-2011 – – After PC, Banckle Online Meeting has now announced the support of screen sharing, application sharing and remote desktop accessing on Apple MacBook as well. It is a purely browser-based web collaboration solution that is offered for free and users can evaluate the fully-featured version for a long as 1 complete year. MAC users only need to install a very tiny plugin on their notebooks and they are all ready to share desktop in an online meeting.
Overview: Banckle Online Meeting
Banckle Online Meeting provides FREE solution for web conferencing, webinars, audio and video conferencing. Share your full screen or an application, PowerPoint presentations or whiteboards with your clients and colleagues from around the globe. It enables you to start or schedule meetings at your choice and gives you all the power to prepare meeting materials on your computer, set and share meeting agenda, invite attendees from inside and outside and monitor all meeting activities.
Read more about Banckle Online Meeting
- MAC Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing by Banckle: http://banckle.com/blog/collaborative-and-social-apps/entry/banckle-online-meeting-powers-desktop-sharing-on-your-mac.html
- Experience Banckle Online Meeting in the real-time: https://apps.banckle.com/
- Banckle Online Meeting Homepage: http://banckle.com/apps/online-meeting/default.html
- Sign up to evaluate Banckle Online Meeting Free for 1 year: http://banckle.com/action/signup
- Banckle Online Meeting Documentation: http://banckle.com/wiki/dashboard.action
- Subscribe Banckle blog feeds to receive latest updates: http://banckle.com/blog/feed
2225 E, Bayshore Road, Suite 200
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Sales: sales @ banckle dot com
Support: support @ banckle dot com
Info: info @ banckle dot com