Atlanta marketing firm gains new clients and new hires
Online PR News – 20-March-2011 – – ATLANTA (March 2011) – The number three is proving to be lucky with Atlanta-based integrated marketing agency Kleber & Associates (K&A). With more than 23 years of experience specializing in home and building products, K&A signed three accounts and hired three employees within three months. And in anticipation of a successful 2011, the firm launched a new division to bring its home-related focus full-circle.
LG Hausys, the materials and surfaces division of the globally recognized LG brand, named K&A as its agency of record for public relations, marketing and social media efforts in March. The company is preparing to unveil its $50 million manufacturing facility in Adairsville, Ga.
Also joining K&A’s roster of home and building-related clients are Basco Shower Enclosures and WoodTrac by Sauder. With more than 50 years of experience, Basco manufactures custom shower enclosures. WoodTrac is the newest division of Sauder Woodworking, a company with more than 75 years of history making ready-to-assemble wood furniture. K&A was selected to represent both brands through public relations, social media and integrated marketing.
To support these initiatives, K&A President Steve Kleber selected Jordan Barkin, Allied ASID and former editor at Veranda magazine, to head its new furniture and home fashion division. Further contributing to the agency’s capabilities is Caroline Cayce, who now serves as its search and social media specialist. Cayce previously worked as digital marketing manager for EChannel Media. Joining the agency’s public relations team as assistant account executive is Eleni Snider, who provides support on all accounts.
Despite the steep decline in the home and building industry, K&A thrived in 2010 and continues to see growth in the channel, especially as a result of increases in remodeling. Kleber attributes much of his company’s success to several business practices from which any company can learn:
• Specialize. Become a thought leader in your particular arena.
• Build a bridge between sales and marketing. After all, marketing is a tool to help ease sales pain. Provide sales associates with collateral materials and research findings.
• Evaluate market changes. K&A noticed that retail sales of furniture and home fashion were rising, so it created a division to represent the manufacturers of those products.
• Break down silos between marketing, PR, advertising, and social media.
• Include research and concrete plans of action in proposals to potential clients. This provides them with a taste of your expertise and demonstrates interest in their success.
• Say “thank you.” K&A regularly sends tokens of affection to clients and prospects. To kick off 2011, the team delivered gourmet coffee beans along with mugs that had the Italian words “ottimista” and “pessimista,” with a horizontal line between the two – conveying the firm’s “glass half-full” outlook for everyone in the year to come.
For more information about K&A, visit www.kleberandassociates.com, or call 770.518.1000.