New Report "Global BOPP Film Market: Strong Gains in Emerging Regions" available through Aarkstore Enterprise
11/16/2009

The report analyzes the strategies and significant development of large BOPP manufacturing companies – Exxon Mobil, Nan Ya Plastics and Taghleef Industries.

Online PR News – 16-November-2009 – – BOPP film, a part of the flexible packaging industry has emerged as one of the most popular, high growth films in the world. Lower costs and convenience has added to the growth of BOPP in the past few years, along with other flexible packaging materials. Moreover, the growth in demand for this film has been substantial both in developed as well as emerging markets on account of its recyclable nature and applications in a variety of non-food and food products.

The BOPP films are categorized into two different segments - commodity and specialty films. Among the two categories, the commodity film comprises of around 80% of the market, as this is categorized by low margins and price competitiveness, while the specialty films which are mainly consumed in the developed markets account for the remaining 20%. Recent years has seen the consumption of BOPP in different markets such as food industry, tape/ adhesives, tobacco, certain industrial products, among others.

The worldwide demand for BOPP film has been growing rapidly and since 2002, the global BOPP film industry has expanded by 72% with China accounting for the major production and consumption. Geographically, Asia was the largest market for BOPP, followed by Europe, and North America region. In the last few years, the emerging economies have witnessed an improved standard of living, urbanization and increased per capita consumption, and this has led to an increase in demand for BOPP films.

Although the BOPP industry has continued to witness growth on account of favorable demographic and market factors, it continues to be plagued by the problem of over capacity as well as raw materials prices, particularly PP resins.

On the whole, the report analyzes the drivers and challenge of the BOPP industry and assesses the market opportunities for the players especially in the emerging regions. The size and growth of the flexible packaging industry has also been discussed in the report. The report analyzes the strategies and significant development of large BOPP manufacturing companies – Exxon Mobil, Nan Ya Plastics and Taghleef Industries.

The report also talks about the future outlook of the industry and its growth. By combining SPSS Inc.’s data integration and analysis capabilities with our relevant findings, we have predicted the future growth of the industry. We employed various significant variables that have an impact on this industry and created regression models with SPSS Base to determine the future direction of the industry. Before deploying the regression model, the relationship between several independent or predictor variables and the dependent variable was analyzed using standard SPSS output, including charts, tables and tests.

For more information, please visit :
http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Global-BOPP-Film-Market-Strong-Gains-in-Emerging-Regions-14685.html
Or email us at press@aarkstore.com or call +919272852585

visit our website