The Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) to honor 12 energy efficiency professionals at the 2020 AEE International Awards Virtual Ceremony on October 14, 2020.
Online PR News – 11-September-2020 – Atlanta, Georgia – Through its International Awards Program, the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) shines light on the important work that is being done by individuals, organizations, agencies, and corporations in the energy industry. These awards identify those who exemplify the very best in their fields.
The International Awards will be presented virtually on Wednesday, October 14, 2020. Registration information and details will be provided soon.
- Energy Engineer of the Year – Emily Thorn Corthay
- Corporate Energy Management – Rudin Management Company
- Institutional Energy Management – University of Cincinnati
- Energy Professional Development – Bassam Abu-Hijleh
- Energy Manager of the Year – Lawrence (Larry) Fabina
- Energy Project of the Year: National – The Heart Center LED Lighting Project
- Energy Project of the Year: International – The South Africa National Industrial Energy Efficiency (IEE) Project
- Innovative Energy Project of the Year – “Bônus Motor” Program: Promoting Energy Efficiency in the Driving Force Segment
- Energy Innovator of the Year – Saqib Sajjad
- Young Energy Professional of the Year – Bryan Lang
- Young Energy Professional of the Year – Erin Lawrence
- Distinguished Service – Lori Moen
To learn more about the 2020 awardees, please visit our website.
About the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
The Association of Energy Engineers is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit professional society with over 18,000 members in more than 100 countries. AEE offers a variety of informational outreach programs including training, conferences, chapters, journals, and certification programs. The mission of AEE is to promote the scientific and educational interests of those engaged in the energy industry and to foster action for sustainable development.