CDC disinfection rules apply to every medical practice.
Online PR News – 30-July-2020 – NAPLES, Fla. – July 29, 2020 – The challenge is that although practices know what they need to accomplish, determining the most efficient, cost-effective, and successful ways to implement their disinfection protocol is far from simple.
The good news is that there is help available…
During an upcoming complimentary online training session on Thursday, August 6th at 1pm ET, infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, MPH, will walk healthcare professionals through the proven disinfection methods they need to apply, and share step-by-step guidance on how to successfully protect their office from spreading COVID-19.
Here are just a few of the COVID-19 practice disinfection protocol questions attendees will get answered during this upcoming, must-attend online training:
• Should practice staff wear gloves when handling insurance cards, credit cards, pens, etc)?
• When and where are sneeze guards needed?
• What personal protective equipment (PPE) should front desk staff wear?
• How soon should a patient be tested before showing up for non-COVID related care?
• Will adding ceiling or exhaust fans better protect patients and staff?
• What steps do staff need to take to keep blood pressure cuffs disease-free?
• Should staff wear masks when the practice does NOT treat COVID-19?
• How long should bleach be left on a service for decontamination?
• What viable options are available for replacing hard-to-stock sanitizing wipes?
• Should the practice invest in air filters to prevent viral spread?
• What new OSHA COVID-19 Related Rules are medical practices required to implement?
• Should medical practices stop accepting cash payments to prevent disease spread?
• And so much more…
During this upcoming online training, Dr. Siddiqui will provide healthcare professionals with infection control methods that work (regardless of the practice’s specialty, size or location).
Although there is no cost for this upcoming online training, registrations are limited. Accordingly, participants are urged to sign up as quickly as possible before capacity is reached.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/39Bn15X
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training, and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.