Traditional diversity efforts struggle to produce sufficient lasting and meaningful change in our communities and at work. Radical Inclusion offers a solution.
Online PR News – 08-July-2020 – West Nyack, New York – Change-Ready Solutions, a consulting company that exclusively works with organizations seeking diversity-driven solutions, announces a free webinar on July 15, 2020 at 1pm EST that will address breakthrough solutions to overcome chronic diversity problems at work and within communities. See details here - https://bit.ly/radical-inclusion
Until now, organizations have addressed these problems by using traditional diversity solutions. Unfortunately, the outcomes of those efforts have left us frustrated because they have not produced sufficient lasting and meaningful change. The systematic failure to create inclusive societal and organizational cultures that respect human differences is no longer acceptable.
Join Bruce Fern and Natalie Jenkins as they breakdown how organizations can:
· Embed diversity, equity and inclusion behaviors into the fabric of the organization’s business
· Enable organizations to value and leverage diverse perspectives from diverse people
· Expand diversity-driven innovative thinking and optimizing problem solving in the organization
If your organization is launching listening sessions and / or want to improve diversity and inlcusion from where you sit in your organization , you won't want to miss this opportunity.
About Change-Ready Solutions:
Change-Ready Solutions focuses on leveraging diversity for business growth.
We are dedicated to working with clients to:
· Certify leaders and facilitators to create environments in which diversity is treasured and inclusion is the norm
· Identify the positive behaviors that represent the application of inclusion, equity and diversity within everyday business activities
· Enable organizations to understand the neuroscience of discrimination and how to put solutions in place to reverse it