UCCS is a fast-growing university that has implemented BlackBeltHelp's 24/7 IT Help Desk and LMS Services to cater to the proliferating needs of the students.
Online PR News – 18-June-2020 – Kentucky – UCCS is a fast-growing university that has implemented BlackBeltHelp's 24/7 IT Help Desk and LMS Services to cater to the proliferating needs of the students. UCCS wants to incorporate 24x7 personalized IT support services for its Learning Management System – Canvas. With this collaboration, BlackBeltHelp will set-up the Help Desk Services for removing barriers of learning for students at the college.
Along with the IT Help Desk and LMS Support, the college has also picked up a list of BlackBeltHelp's products - Classroom Emergency App, OneStop Platform, Lexicon – an institution's own self-service for end-users. The products offered will elevate the student help desk experience and improve retention rates.
Few services being imparted to University of Colorado Colorado Springs are listed as follows:
• BlackBeltHelp's single and easy-to-use dashboard allows the institution to keep an eye on student's statistics and take data-driven actions to guide them.
• To cut an institution's help desk costs and promote agent productivity, BlackBeltHelp provides a customized self-help knowledgebase.
• Our remarkable LMS Support acknowledges all the challenges encountered during the online learning platform – Canvas.
• The technological issues in the ongoing class are fixed at the click of a button through our extensive Classroom Emergency App that supports all the devices.
The Service Level Agreements include Support for:
1. General IT: Network Connectivity, Productivity applications, Antivirus / Security utilities, Basic Operating System Support, Email, Password Reset, Browsers
2. LMS: Computer Related Issues, Course Navigation, Finding Grades, Editing Course Content, Announcements & discussions with instructors, and many more.
Read more here: https://www.blackbelthelp.com