With COVID-19 workplace disruptions and changes, managing staff at medical practices seems more challenging than ever.
Online PR News – 17-June-2020 – NAPLES, Fla. – June 17, 2020 – Stricter safety protocols, staff shortages, fear of infection and new childcare concerns make it difficult to run daily operations. Employers must find the right methods to help their staff overcome COVID-19 obstacles, but where to start?
The good news is that there is help available…
During an upcoming complimentary online training session on Tuesday, June 23rd at 3pm ET, practice management consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, will provide healthcare professionals with step-by-step guidance to help them manage their employees through their fears and gain back top productivity.
Here are just a sample of the strategies and tips to manage and improve employee performance during COVID-19 that this session will cover:
• Techniques that boost every employee’s performance
• Tips to handle CV-19 related fear and family care issues
• Proven staff training to stop generational differences from causing conflict
• Clearly document performance reviews to head off employee lawsuits
• Develop non-financial reward systems that reinforce best behaviors that drive patients to return
• Implement a training plan between experienced and new staff for a more united team
• Pin down when and what staff to weed out without incurring costly legal battles
• Engagement tools that get staff to support programs and management
• Be sure to say the right thing by practicing handling real-life scenarios now
• Add personal development plans that increase staff growth and practice security
• And much more …
Although there is no cost for this upcoming online training, registrations are limited. Accordingly, participants are urged to sign up as quickly as possible before capacity is reached.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/3dbNXJq
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.