Free COVID-19 Reopening Tactics for Medical Practices – Join Online May 27th
Online PR News – 29-May-2020 – Naples, FL – NAPLES, Fla. – May 27, 2020 – Now that medical practices across the nation are reopening their doors, resuming regular hours, and expecting more patients, one thing is clear - daily operations can no longer remain the same as before. The changes implemented during this COVID-19 transition period will have a massive impact on how quickly and successfully practices can get back to “normal.”
The good news is that there is help available…
During an upcoming complimentary online training session on May 27th at 1pm ET, infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, and practice management consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB will provide healthcare professionals with proven strategies to help them rebuild their revenue, comply with safety regulations, and prevent the spread of the disease.
Here are just a few of the COVID-19 reopening strategy questions they’ll get answered during this upcoming, 90-minute complimentary online training:
• When should practices start using waiting rooms again?
• Are practices required to provide masks and gloves to all patients?
• What is the best way to communicate policy changes to staff?
• Should staff stop taking credit cards to promote safety?
• Could practices get in trouble for delaying Medical Records Release due to week-long test TATs?
• How can medical staff make routine and chronic care patients feel safe?
• What should practices expect with the coronavirus second wave this Fall?
• Can N95 masks be sterilized with soap solution to protect staff?
• How can practices reduce cross-contamination risks when treating asymptomatic patients?
• Is vacuuming allowed to reduce infection spread?
• What are top telehealth software and workflow tips to expedite virtual services?
• What gown sanitation rules should be put in place to ensure patient and staff safety?
• What practice-based isolation and quarantine criteria are working best for symptomatic patients?
• Can practices require patients to use a hydrogen peroxide swish to reduce viral spread?
• And much more …
Although there is no cost for this upcoming online training, registrations are limited. Accordingly, participants are urged to sign up as quickly as possible before capacity is reached.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2TJT7Wm
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.